5 - 7 with lee as the starter for the rest of the year!

CGREEN17

Lee's not willing to take hits? He HUNGERS for hits. Did you see him in that Mizzou game, running the option, getting smacked, jumping p with the biggest grin on his face?

Look at him jumping up and down and making wild celebrations in the 4th quarter against Missouri.

This team has a lot more problems than just Zac Lee at this point. I'd like to point out too that passing is a big, big part of being a QB, and you'd better be pretty good at it to start.

The coaches are not doing what they need to do either, which is to fire up the players regardless of the situation. It's a tough bill but I hope to see that change next week.

Lee is a freaking puss, yeah look at him celebrating after he realized in the 4th quarter in mizzouri, might i add he didnt do anything the first 3 quarters of that game, yeah he was jumping up and down and celebrating, the problem is he doesnt do that when the team is down, look at him blow the end of the ISU game and he never even put us in the tech game his play was pathetic. He has no leadership or command of the offense, and thats a problem. Anyone can complete swing and short slant passes but he is not able to throw it over the middle and when watson dials it up he cannot come through. Heres my proposal, we obviously cannot throw, put in Washington and run the wildcat/option football, smash mouth and lets see what Fraziers same town football player has to offer with his feet. Yeah thats right i said washington not green, i think washington has a spark and maybe its just because i think he could pull a frazier or because i watched his HS games when i lived in FL but hes a stud.

if there lucky 6-6, does pelini and watson really believe that green is no better than that. I just dont get what they see in lee. If green isnt ready to be the starter this year then why in the heck did they waste his redshirt? Thats a calacrap bonehead move.

7-5 worst case.

8-4 likely.

JMO.

Lee is not the primary problem, especially Saturday. We turned the ball over 8 friggin' times...no team wins when you do that.

I wish everyone would get off his a$$, because it is getting old. If you think Lee is the problem with this team, then you aren't listening or watching the games.

Same thing goes with Watson. All you Watson haters need to wake up. We moved the ball Saturday, got into the red zone, so we must have been doing something right to get there. If you want to fire Watson, then start coming up with names to replace him - people that are available, or that would even want to come here with our reputation of turning over coaches lately. I think you will end up with a blank piece of paper when you go to make that list. Get off these people's butts and either start supporting the team like a good fan would do, or find something else to do on Saturday until the bandwagon is going in the direction you approve of, because with all this crybaby crap, you are showing that you are nothing more than bandwagon fans that don't pay attention to what is really causing the problems, but would rather just serve up someone's head on a platter.

This calling individuals out (especially players) has got to stop. It is the not classy at all, and does not represent this team well at all. If I were a recruit, I would seriously wonder about the fans that are doing this on a board that is supposed to be supportive of Nebraska Football. I am not saying you need to be a homer, or can't point out what you think might be contributing to the problems, but don't be trying to serve up someones head - it is totally classless!

Get over it already - IT IS JUST A GAME!!!

BTW - My offer stands. If any of you season ticket holders can't stand to watch right now, I will take those tickets off your hands and give them to someone that would really appreciate going to the game. And they won't be the type of people that sit on their butts the whole game, or boo the home team. They will be REAL fans. If your going to bother showing up, at least be willing to enjoy yourselves - you are probably getting a break from your otherwise miserable lives.

You must be listening to the games, because when I watch the games I see Lee afraid to make a play, always going to his checkdown receiver, who is always within 5 yards of the LOS, usually behind it. I see QB who doesn't step up into the pocket. I see open receivers who he routinely fails to see, at least I hope he doesn't see them, because if he's not throwing it to them after seeing them, then that's worse. I see almost every pass he has past 5 yards being high or behind his receiver. I've said it before, I'm a more accurate passer beyond 5 yards, and I haven't played QB since 4th grade recess. I see a QB who doesn't have command of his offense, who doesn't provide the fire when needed. He lacks moxie, and that "it" factor. There's more to playing QB than completing swing passes all the time. Anyone who watches Lee and thinks he's a good QB, well I really question their football knowledge. He may be the best QB we have for Watson's dink and dunk crap, but that's because Watson has taken all the gunslinger out of him. It seems Cody has some of that in him. He may force some throws and have some interceptions, but I'm much more willing to put up with a QB who is trying to make plays and doesn't as opposed to a QB who doesn't even try to make plays and just checks down to his RB. I wonder if everyone supporting Lee was on Keller's side in 2007, because we all know how that turned out. This seems like an almost identical situation. I just hope it doesn't take an injury for Cody to see the field, because I don't want Lee to be injured.

I dont see your logic in why its not lees problem. How many great football teams have you ever known that have a sh**ty QB. Well with the exception of Iowa this year.

I cant think of any of the top of my head. Ive seen lee play and he is not a leader. If you show your teamates that your willing to take the hits then so will they. Its not about bo and staff when your on the field. Its about those men standing around you. If you dont show anything for them, there not going to show anything for you. In the little bit i saw Green play, he was more relaxed and mobile in the pocket. Lee looks scared and confused, like hes constantly worried hes going to get hit. Thats what the big boys up front are doing for ya lee. Yea lee had a good pass completion but if your not a leader then whos gonna follow you. Whos gonna trust you when the chips are down. I dont know if green can do that this year but lee hasnt yet. It takes more to be a QB then a good player. Look at the Tim Tebos and Cold McCoys pumping up there teams befor their games. I picture zach lee on his cell phone. If zach can do this, then good go with it. But if hes not going to step up and show his team that hes confident in them and himself then this will continue to go downhill. It starts with the coaches and players. I believe the coaches are doing what they need to do, but players need to do what they need to do.

I don't know whether these two teams qualify or not because they're NFL teams, but the Baltimore Ravens won a Super Bowl with a pretty sh**ty QB. I think Tampa Bay also won a Super Bowl with a pretty sh**ty QB.