BOBO will figure it out when

CGREEN17

Oklahoma comes to town nov 7. Stoops d will show bobo how sorry his beloved lee is. everybody says the nightmare was the iowa state game, they havent seen what a nightmare really is. I sure would like to know how he grades his qbs, heck i could compete 20 passes everygame if they were 5 yards. Thats what you get when your hc only knows d, stupidity spewing out the mouth during mondays press conference.

There's stupidity spewing out of someone's mouth but it isn't Bo or Wats.

How about that beautiful deep ball Zac launched to Niles Paul in stride that Paul took and ran free, untouched, and fumbled just before the endzone for no reason at all.

You want to see a nightmare, watch some of Cody Green's throws. Lots of hopes for this kid, but not just yet.

Oklahoma comes to town nov 7. Stoops d will show bobo how sorry his beloved lee is. everybody says the nightmare was the iowa state game, they havent seen what a nightmare really is. I sure would like to know how he grades his qbs, heck i could compete 20 passes everygame if they were 5 yards. Thats what you get when your hc only knows d, stupidity spewing out the mouth during mondays press conference.

^^^Really?^^^

Why do I suspect another "Reality Check"-esque troll?

^^^Really?^^^

I'm thinking the same thing. Even his name seems like it's intended to spark controversy.

^^^Really?^^^

I'm thinking the same thing. Even his name seems like it's intended to spark controversy.

I love how these guys join one day prior, then flame....christ, it probably is 'Reality Douche' in disguise. As if he wasn't already...

I'm sure even after that disaster that Lee will still "grade out pretty well" or possibly "manage a perfect game"

TROLL ALERT!!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

How about that beautiful deep ball Zac launched to Niles Paul in stride that Paul took and ran free, untouched, and fumbled just before the endzone for no reason at all.

You want to see a nightmare, watch some of Cody Green's throws. Lots of hopes for this kid, but not just yet.

Zoogies, if Green gets a start and steals the job from Lee and plays significantly better, are you going to admit being wrong? They won't be teaching Green to throw or run here. They will be teaching him to read coverage, get into the right play, read the end on a option. If you don't think Green can throw now, you'll be disappointed in 3 years. Mistakes MAY be made because of youth and inexperience, but I can promise you he won't look like a different athlete.

Yeah, I'll admit to being wrong.

Green didn't look even close to ready against TT and by all accounts I've heard and read (I won't rely on my own watching of the games since I'm no expert) he's not there yet. Coaches say so, too. And you know, maybe we will be disappointed in three years. Pryor's not doing so hot right now still.

I'll say this though, when I saw Green take over against TT, he was fun to watch. A lot of zip on his throws. I still think Lee is the guy for us though. Could very well be next year, too.

I honestly think i could have thrown that same "beautiful deep ball". He was Wide the F open dude. Have you ever played a sport for a long period of time. If you are a three point shooter in basketball, you are going to hit a three ball sometime in the game, he made a thrown that any average high school quarterback could make. get some TiVo, and watch how inaccurate even his 5 yard passes are..