Solution for fumbling??

cb1954

Are you in my sports history class? Because we discussed this today in class....

the class at UNL? i was looking into taking that next semester. how is it? what are the tests like? any papers to write, or just tests? my major is difficult, so i am desperate for an easy elective.

Yes the class is at UNL. It's a new professor teaching it this semester names Stempson. He's a really young guy, really nice, and really easy. If you can get past the fact that he's a Yankees fan, hes a really cool guy.

Here are the pros and cons...

(-)Attendance is taken every day

(-)Talk alot about baseball (i hate baseball)

(+)only 3 tests, no quizzes or papers

(+)watched some cool college football videos, and nebraska history videos.

(+)talk about current sport news in the first 10-15 minutes of class.

(+)tests are fairy easy, he gives you a study guide and if you know everything on the study guide you will do fine. I haven't paid a lick of attention in class, havn't read any of the assigned readings, and got an 89 ono the first test.

I would recommend it.

You're taking a great class like spots history and you don't even pay attention or read? What a waste of your time and your, the school's or whatever scholarship's money.

Electives are possibly the biggest waste of money and time. I'm majoring in Economics and Finance, and I had to take a Jazz History as well as Computer Science/Astronomy classes. No point in paying attention in them, although I do admit I think a sports history class would interest me enough to read the readings. :)