secret transfers

Andre Jones??.. there some info on him on the front page of HI.. Not much info but it does mention him and Zack Bowman in the same breath.

There is a two time Juco All-American WR who could be coming to Nebraska around Dec-Jan.. His name is Keith Eloi, ( Naples, FL) he's Steve Octavian's nephew.

Last year Keith was rated alongside Larry Brackins as the only two WR's on the first team 2004 NJCAA Football All-Americans.

Frantz Hardy was second team WR..

No Not Andre. Although Andre is a guy that i would like to get. Elio, i wouldn't put to much stock in him right now. He doesn't seem to be looking at us at the moment.

Andre Jones??.. there some info on him on the front page of HI.. Not much info but it does mention him and Zack Bowman in the same breath.

There is a two time Juco All-American WR who could be coming to Nebraska around Dec-Jan.. His name is Keith Eloi, ( Naples, FL) he's Steve Octavian's nephew.

Last year Keith was rated alongside Larry Brackins as the only two WR's on the first team 2004 NJCAA Football All-Americans. 

Frantz Hardy was second team WR..

No Not Andre. Although Andre is a guy that i would like to get. Elio, i wouldn't put to much stock in him right now. He doesn't seem to be looking at us at the moment.

Eloi has to pass a bunch of classes in the summer and fall before he thinks of going anywhere... I read not too long ago, that Keith said it was basically him and Nebraska and how he would love to play on the team with his uncle.

If he does what it takes to pass and Nebraska is interested in him, I believe we'll land him.. If he doesn't get the grades then he'll more than likely go to a lesser school...

It is still a long way off before Keith makes the grades anyway... Oh well..

This secret/silent recruit, transfer, etc stuff is stupid, IMO. Why? Because I could go on any board and swear up and down that I know of a secret and no one can prove me wrong.

My thoughts exactly. There was just another secret committ right now. I can't tell any of you who it is, but you can try and guess. :wacko: After guessing for awhile I still won't tell you. Thanks for playing along though.