The only thing worse then a Lee v Green topic..

C-4

is everone on here posting in it, and saying OMG, here we go again.

You think that the former posts get repetitive, think about how many of the latter there are.

I have to go through 50 jack posts of people facepalming and beating a dead horse just to read a rare insightful one.

I am certain this will be locked - but for the sake of the board. Shut up.

It is not a better discussion if there are five or ten or thirty threads talking about the same thing. That's what the facepalming people are on about. The Mods have a huge chore on their hands because they're constantly going about merging threads because EVERY TIME A THOUGHT POPS INTO SOMEONE'S HEAD, they post a new thread about it.

There are, as I type this, SIX threads on the front page alone about our quarterback situation. No matter how you look at it, they're all discussing the same thing - Lee isn't getting it done, and it may be time to put Green in.

There is no logical reason we need more than one thread to discuss Cody Green and/or Zac Lee. Sometimes a great point is made in one thread, then it's either not in the other threads or it's repeated in the other threads, and the whole thing is a giant mess.

is everone on here posting in it, and saying OMG, here we go again.

You think that the former posts get repetitive, think about how many of the latter there are.

I have to go through 50 jack posts of people facepalming and beating a dead horse just to read a rare insightful one.

I am certain this will be locked - but for the sake of the board. Shut up.

It is not a better discussion if there are five or ten or thirty threads talking about the same thing. That's what the facepalming people are on about. The Mods have a huge chore on their hands because they're constantly going about merging threads because EVERY TIME A THOUGHT POPS INTO SOMEONE'S HEAD, they post a new thread about it.

There are, as I type this, SIX threads on the front page alone about our quarterback situation. No matter how you look at it, they're all discussing the same thing - Lee isn't getting it done, and it may be time to put Green in.

There is no logical reason we need more than one thread to discuss Cody Green and/or Zac Lee. Sometimes a great point is made in one thread, then it's either not in the other threads or it's repeated in the other threads, and the whole thing is a giant mess.

:yeah

However, the mods seem to have been on vacation for quite awhile this season... Someone call eric, quick!