The only thing worse then a Lee v Green topic..

C-4

is everone on here posting in it, and saying OMG, here we go again.

You think that the former posts get repetitive, think about how many of the latter there are.

I have to go through 50 jack posts of people facepalming and beating a dead horse just to read a rare insightful one.

I am certain this will be locked - but for the sake of the board. Shut up.

You think that the former posts get repetitive, think about how many of the latter there are.

I have to go through 50 jack posts of people facepalming and beating a dead horse just to read a rare insightful one.

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

i'll follow your lead...... dedhoarse

Oh, sorry you must have this message board confused with the fantasy message boards where everyone agrees with each other, never complains and there's always a happy ending. Wake up Dorothy, unless I'm completely naive what you've described is the actual purpose and idea of a message board.

Oh, sorry you must have this message board confused with the fantasy message boards where everyone agrees with each other, never complains and there's always a happy ending. Wake up Dorothy, unless I'm completely naive what you've described is the actual purpose and idea of a message board.

The point of a message board is to discuss football. Its hard to do that with all of your guys' spam all over. They offer nothing to the board but junk.

The point of a message board is to discuss football. Its hard to do that with all of your guys' spam all over. They offer nothing to the board but junk.

Don't be ridiculous, there are plenty of other topics for you to read. Obviously the "start Green" topic is the most popular right now, but the best thing about this board is, you're more than welcome to start your own insightful topics any time you want, this just doesn't happen to be one.

Don't be ridiculous, there are plenty of other topics for you to read. Obviously the "start Green" topic is the most popular right now, but the best thing about this board is, you're more than welcome to start your own insightful topics any time you want, this just doesn't happen to be one.

No, its a complaint for a lack there of.

I dont post as much as I am a lurker.

The CG threads are what peaks everyone curiosity the most, so I dont feel why they have to be filled with spam.

I know I am speaking for a lot of other readers out there, so I felt like it was worth the fight.

That is all. I'm out.

I agree with what ya C-4.. or what I think your trying to say... in that it'd be nice to actually discuss football instead of having to scroll through numerous threads with heads hitting the wall or palms over the face..

there are way too many people not interested in not discussing football and have nothing better to do with there time then put the clickable smilies into a thread and add nothing to a conversation

I agree with what ya C-4.. or what I think your trying to say... in that it'd be nice to actually discuss football instead of having to scroll through numerous threads with heads hitting the wall or palms over the face..

there are way too many people not interested in not discussing football and have nothing better to do with there time then put the clickable smilies into a thread and add nothing to a conversation

<_<:angry::box:clap:dumdum:hellloooo:laughpound:nanalama:restore:star:wacko::wtfdedhoarse:):bang:boxosoap:cop::dunno:hmmph:lol::nutz:rollin:steam:wasted:yeah;):woo:thumbs:sarcasm:o:madash:horns2:espnsucks::corndance:bs::blink::LOLtartar:ahhhhhhhh:bonez:cheers:cowbell::facepalm::koolaid2::moreinteresting:rant:snacks::w00t:worshipchuckleshuffle

:nanalama

<_<:angry::box:clap:dumdum:hellloooo:laughpound:nanalama:restore:star:wacko::wtfdedhoarse:):bang:boxosoap:cop::dunno:hmmph:lol::nutz:rollin:steam:wasted:yeah;):woo:thumbs:sarcasm:o:madash:horns2:espnsucks::corndance:bs::blink::LOLtartar:ahhhhhhhh:bonez:cheers:cowbell::facepalm::koolaid2::moreinteresting:rant:snacks::w00t:worshipchuckleshuffle

Wouldn't expect anything less out of ya.. way to not let me down

It's probably only going to get worse if Helu's injury lingers any longer than it has or is more serious than we are aware of.

No Helu, no Burkhead....Oh God, get out the Vagasil, this place will become flat out unreadable.

(Multiply this x3 if Lee keeps starting, Green doesn't see the field and Lee keeps stinking things up)

Wouldn't expect anything less out of ya.. way to not let me down

Oh come on, that was funny. I doubt I am considered a "clickable smiley" guy, thought it would get a laugh...

Thanks for the seizure...

Well if that's what he actually meant than I agree. Using the clickables is just plain lazy.