Who has the better receivers?

Some career stats for the receivers who have started this year:

Niles Paul: 4 TD

Menelik Holt: 2 TD

Curenski Gilleylen: 1 TD

Khiry Cooper: 1 TD

Total: 8 TD

Some career stats for the Blackshirts who have started this year (all receiving touchdowns, too):

Ndamakong Suh: 3 TD

Barry Turner: 1 TD

Larry Asante: 1 TD

Total: 5 TD

So our current receivers average 2 TD per receiver, while our defensive players average 1.67 TD per receiver. The football program at the University of Nebraska has gotten virtually the same production out of our defense as we have our current starting receivers in terms of receiving.

Might as well line up Suh in the slot against Baylor!!

And yes, this thread was a joke. Accurate, but a joke.

GBR

I've been thinking about this for a while. This is a pretty pathetic set of stats, especially considering we were supposed to be recruiting good WRs over the last few years to staff the WC offense.

The sad thing is, you're pumping up the stats of the offense by using Khiry Cooper, since he's barely a starter.

Seriously. How desperate is our WR situation?

I wondered the same thing about our QB situation when Clownahan was here. Didn't we have like 7 QB's on scholly one year in the Clownahan years? Yet, we bring in JuCo Taylor who was supposed to be a transition QB because Dailey wasn't suited for the WCO and Beck was too young. Then after having no faith in all the QB's we had, we bring in Keller. I sometimes wonder what in the heck the previous staff was thinking when they were out recruiting.

I wondered the same thing about our QB situation when Clownahan was here. Didn't we have like 7 QB's on scholly one year in the Clownahan years? Yet, we bring in JuCo Taylor who was supposed to be a transition QB because Dailey wasn't suited for the WCO and Beck was too young. Then after having no faith in all the QB's we had, we bring in Keller. I sometimes wonder what in the heck the previous staff was thinking when they were out recruiting.

Figuring out what the Callahan Regime was all about is a wasted effort. They were just here because Bill C needed a job and Steve P needed a coach. That's the sum total of understanding of that era.