IOWA

holvy83

It amazes me how they continue to find a way to win, they are not a "great" football team, but very sound and well coached on anything they do. Stanzi throws 4 INT in third quarter and goes out int he 4th and starts 3-3 177 yds and 3 TD's!!! As much as I hate to say it, they have a chance of going undefeated, but i still think whoever they get in a bowl game or the nat'l title game they will get embarrassed! And the Big10 curse will continue...

Iowa has been able to scape by against good teams and bad teams, somehow finding ways to win. But, they really haven't played one of those big time teams yet. Say what you will about Penn State, but they aren't a top 15 team imho.

I believe they will lose to Ohio State. If they don't, however, then they will most definitely lose to USC in the Rose Bowl or who ever plays them in the BCS Nat'l Championship game, whether that be Florida, Texas, Alabama, or some dark horse.