Zac Lee

Travis9

maybe y'all didn't see my other post:

80% cody will start against oklahoma.

Both coaches agree that once we have given the job to green, we aren't going back

Watson still thinks that Lee is the more reliable QB and wants to play him in a 2QB system to give him time.

Pelini says no.

HOWEVER,

neither coach is convinced that Green "has" the job yet.

Watson said apparently that they had called a lot more runs for cody last game but he called the audible out of them... thats not what watson wanted, so they want to make sure this week that he knows when to audible at the line which they say is huge against a guy like OU's dc who loves to fake blitzes and disguise coverages.

They will know by thursday.

You never know. When I was at NU we had a starting quarterback named Mark Mauer. We had a couple early losses and he didn't look sharp. Mauer got a lot of hate, even before the internet. Everyone wanted young Turner Gill to take over the team. Which he did, until he got hurt. So Mark Mauer had to come in and start against Oklahoma on the road. No one expected the Husker to win, but they not only won, they absolutely smoked Oklahoma. Mauer was totally poised and even completed several passes in between handing off to Mike Rozier and Roger Craig.

Could Zac Lee play Mark Mauer this week?

I don't know. Can we get Mike Rozier and Roger Craig back?

Still.......stranger things have happened.

You never know. When I was at NU we had a starting quarterback named Mark Mauer. We had a couple early losses and he didn't look sharp. Mauer got a lot of hate, even before the internet. Everyone wanted young Turner Gill to take over the team. Which he did, until he got hurt. So Mark Mauer had to come in and start against Oklahoma on the road. No one expected the Husker to win, but they not only won, they absolutely smoked Oklahoma. Mauer was totally poised and even completed several passes in between handing off to Mike Rozier and Roger Craig.

Could Zac Lee play Mark Mauer this week?

I don't know. Can we get Mike Rozier and Roger Craig back?

Still.......stranger things have happened.

great point except for the fact that the 2009 roger craig may be out for the season and the 2009 Mike Rozier is getting about 5 touches per game due to injury. And the guy that will take most of the snaps is a true freshman and good 'ol Brent V will have a field day screwing tray up.

I read on here how someone thinks Zac should transfer. I agree in this case alone simply because they made the switch to a freshman. there is not going back. He has no chance to start because they can't give him one. Lee needs to transfer or he won't play again

going to start this week, so why would he transfer

What things he said to the media?

If this is an attempt to disprove that, isn't it rather poor?

If this is emotion based, isn't that...really, frickin' bad news?

when asked about who's decision it was on the QB and if Bo had veto rights he said "No, I mean, he's not like that. We both talk to each other about it every week, it's not just his decision."

I don't think bo's emotions play a role in this, just his decision. and like i said, neither are sure that cody will go. Shawn wants to go back to his "horse" and Bo doesnt want to bench cody again after a decent performance for his first start. 80% is the best guess right now, but that could change by thursday

I read on here how someone thinks Zac should transfer. I agree in this case alone simply because they made the switch to a freshman. there is not going back. He has no chance to start because they can't give him one. Lee needs to transfer or he won't play again

going to start this week, so why would he transfer

...source?

:rollin

Now that's funny.