Zac Lee

Travis9

I read on here how someone thinks Zac should transfer. I agree in this case alone simply because they made the switch to a freshman. there is not going back. He has no chance to start because they can't give him one. Lee needs to transfer or he won't play again

Might as well add LaTravis Washington to that, huh?

I read on here how someone thinks Zac should transfer. I agree in this case alone simply because they made the switch to a freshman. there is not going back. He has no chance to start because they can't give him one. Lee needs to transfer or he won't play again

So when cody goes down against Oklahoma, who plays? the benchwarmer linebacker turned QB? I'd rather have zac.

Might as well add LaTravis Washington to that, huh?

no that is different. do you hate him so much that you want him to be stuck behind a guy where he truly has no chance to play

So.... why didn't you put this reply to that statement in the thread you read it in? Why does this need a new thread?

Apparently you are hurt by your boy's demotion. It seems there is more than football involved here. Instead of defending him on here, you should walk right up to him and tell him your true feelings.

So.... why didn't you put this reply to that statement in the thread you read it in? Why does this need a new thread?

Ditto!!! But while we are here, really? What do we do, God forbid, Cody gets hurt? I doubt Lee will transfer. Yet, if Spano gets better, Green continues to mature and the other Gabbert comes in, I'll agree Lee's playing chances don't look good.

Ditto!!! But while we are here, really? What do we do, God forbid, Cody gets hurt? I doubt Lee will transfer. Yet, if Spano gets better, Green continues to mature and the other Gabbert comes in, I'll agree Lee's playing chances don't look good.

Lee's playing chances don't look good on a legitimate DI squad anywhere else either.

Lee's playing chances don't look good on a legitimate DI squad anywhere else either.

Yeah, his college career doesn't look good, does it.

Really? Because I think he could do very well in the Sun Belt...

Really? Because I think he could do very well in the Sun Belt...

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

And just because Green starts the rest of the games doesn't mean there won't be a battle for the next season.

Unless he turns the world upside down and catches fire. But we'll wait and see on that...as said above, a lot can happen. For now, I'm glad we have these two guys in the fold.

It's got to be a very tough decision to bench a junior in place of a brand new shiny freshman. For one thing, think about when Lee was recruited and thinking about starting for Nebraska and then to think he is losing that chance the year before he's supposed to be the star. That would suck pretty bad. My heart goes out to him, but I do like the future with Green better. I've longed for a mobile QB for a long time. No offense to Mr. Ganz, but he didn't get to play in the right kind of offense to suit his ability. I hope our offense can change to suit Green's ability. So far I'm not seeing the offense to go with a mobile QB here.