Why is everyone so negative?

I don't think it matters who the QB is.

:yeah:yeah:yeah

definitely NOT an automatic loss.

but not a LIKELY win either.

maybe someone more knowledgeable can tell me...

when was the last time NU beat a favored team? in other words, beat a team they weren't "supposed" to beat?

I don't see how thinking we'll lose this game makes us any less of a Husker fan. The cold hard fact is that if you lose to ISU at home you have big problems. Our Defense is great in my opinion but with an inconsistent offense against a really, really good D unit, they'll be forced to play longer than they should, tire, and give up big plays. I just don't think our offense has what it takes.

We have to understand we've been crippled by injuries, especially at the RB position. I hope we win but I just don't see it happening.

And for the people who say we haven't gotten better, it's hard to say on offense with our injuries. With Castille here and a healthy Helu this offense would look totally different. There is no doubt that our D has improved greatly since last year. Keep your head up.

I don't see how thinking we'll lose this game makes us any less of a Husker fan. The cold hard fact is that if you lose to ISU at home you have big problems. Our Defense is great in my opinion but with an inconsistent offense against a really, really good D unit, they'll be forced to play longer than they should, tire, and give up big plays. I just don't think our offense has what it takes.

We have to understand we've been crippled by injuries, especially at the RB position. I hope we win but I just don't see it happening.

And for the people who say we haven't gotten better, it's hard to say on offense with our injuries. With Castille here and a healthy Helu this offense would look totally different. There is no doubt that our D has improved greatly since last year. Keep your head up.

:yeah