Tasty bits of info

Found some cool info:

Nick Covey added 15 lbs of pure muscle this summer, and is looking huge/ripped. Coaches have high hopes for him.

Marlon Lucky is looking to be in fantastic shape now. He came in a little out of shape, but Kennedy's workouts have gotten him where he needs to be.

Tyrell Spain is predicted to be the surprise of fall camp.

Ndamukong Suh is an awesome specimen. He got into town rather late, but on his first day here he beat every DT on the team in the sprints. Suh is also the biggest DT we have on the roster. This kid won't redshirt, no way.

The coaches are high on Cody Glenn. We discussed this last week, but there's a good chance now, IMO, that he plays.

Dillard is a monster and is at 255. The coaches don't want him to get any bigger.

I hope phil dillard is as big as a monster as people make him out to be... 255 is very large for a LB... he may have to cut some weight and increase speed.

I saw, and I'm sure some of you did, the pictures from him and a couple of the other guys buying the NCAA football video game. He looked every bitas big as there saying.

good info, nice to hear about them players...glad covey has been working out, but I just have to say something about his picture on the huskers.com bio of him, :lol: someone convince him to shave that streak of hair off or something.

I like how Dillard is that heavy, he will for sure pack a punch in his tackles...

Found some cool info:

Nick Covey added 15 lbs of pure muscle this summer, and is looking huge/ripped.  Coaches have high hopes for him.

Marlon Lucky is looking to be in fantastic shape now.  He came in a little out of shape, but Kennedy's workouts have gotten him where he needs to be.

Tyrell Spain is predicted to be the surprise of fall camp.

Ndamukong Suh is an awesome specimen.  He got into town rather late, but on his first day here he beat every DT on the team in the sprints.  Suh is also the biggest DT we have on the roster.  This kid won't redshirt, no way.

The coaches are high on Cody Glenn.  We discussed this last week, but there's a good chance now, IMO, that he plays.

Dillard is a monster and is at 255.  The coaches don't want him to get any bigger.

good info, sounds like u heard what i heard :thumbs