Help An OU Fan with Seating Questions At Memorial Stadium

I hear ya. In 2005 I felt very out of place in the Club Section when I stood and yelled, like I said that may have been because I was the ONLY OU fan in the entire area but probably has to do more with the fact no one stands over there, at least in that game they did not.

So Row 47 is the last row? Man, I find that so hard to believe by looking at the pictures. If that is the case then those may not be that great then right?

How many lettered rows are there along that side? I have seen a few of those as well, my guess is they are pretty bad seats right? (the low row lettered rows)

The lettered rows are the old box seats. There is little (if any) rise between the rows, so if the person in front of you is taller than you your kinda screwed.. Also they are very low to the field, they do, however, offer a nice view of TV trucks and defensive linemen fannys. I'm sure your GF will love the latter. <_< The crowd down there tends to get more into the game. Although those sections are the heart of blue hair country, most people tend to sit during the game, with it being a late game, most of that should take care of itself... Have fun, good luck on your seats

I would rather be in rows in the mid 30s in either west or east stadiums. As you stated eariler the club level you may feel a little bit out of place, though seats in sections 25-27 or 5-7 will be a lot blue hairs. But in all honesty any seat inside Memorial is amazing, execpt for the obstrcted view seats.

thanks for all the help

take the club seats or you will be sitting on about a 8 inch paper plate with no leg room and knees in your back

club seats

http://omaha.craigslist.org/tix/1451576710.html

you can score them cheaper at the game MAYBE

Remember you possess Sooner Magic when in Lincoln! But bring cash!

thanks would hope I could get them less than 389 per ticket at the game if I went that route

ended up picking up a pair in 26 Row 34 seat 1-2, supposed to be dead on the 50 yard. Sounds good to me! Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks for the help in avoiding getting stuck with obstructed view seats.

final question, I promise. Any value into buying passes into the Champions Club? Been offered a few of those at varied prices, anyone have any ideas on whether its worth 40-50 bucks?

ended up picking up a pair in 26 Row 34 seat 1-2, supposed to be dead on the 50 yard. Sounds good to me! Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks for the help in avoiding getting stuck with obstructed view seats.

final question, I promise. Any value into buying passes into the Champions Club? Been offered a few of those at varied prices, anyone have any ideas on whether its worth 40-50 bucks?

champions club tickets are great but 20 is the max I would pay. Restrooms bar and band. You pay for the food and drink. But if they come with a parking place to talgat that price would be okay