You guys are acting silly.........

Not one snap has been taken yet on the game and the board is in pre-meltdown mode. I know we dont have a great chance of winning but we do have a chance. Some of you guys take pot shots at the team and the players because were down. Does that make you feel better about the situation. Its hard to be a fan of any sport when your team is down. But no one ever said being a fan is easy. Sure you can decide not to put on your husker gear for the week but you dont see those young guys down there pussin out. They get booed on there home turf, the people who are suspost to be rooting for them and cheering them on. Thiis is Oklahoma, our old rival. This game means alot to alot of people win or lose. Sure we are down and we will probally lose but for crine out loud keep your friggin heads up. Oklahoma is probally the only team we can lose to this year and feel ok about it. Oklahoma is very good and has been for a while, it will take us some time to be able to hang with them. Have some faith people and believe in your team.

i think we have a chance...our defense is so good we will be/have been in every game so far this year...

a special teams TD or defensive TD and who knows? I think we have a good shot actually. Its not like 2007 where we'd score 55 against CU and still lose, our defense could keep them to 12-17 points and we have a shot.

i think we have a chance...our defense is so good we will be/have been in every game so far this year...

a special teams TD or defensive TD and who knows? I think we have a good shot actually. Its not like 2007 where we'd score 55 against CU and still lose, our defense could keep them to 12-17 points and we have a shot.

:clap:nanalama