I highly doubt Lee will start again after last week mouth off

crispy

Someone is beginning to look awfully bad in this thread. And his name rhymes with Trispy.

Just sayin'.

lol I sure am I guess if I'm wrong I will have to leave the board I guess time will tell. All I can say is I can't prove it is true. But, then again prove me wrong.

:wtf

I PM'd Crispy with this:

My nephew plays for NU and I just called him and asked him about this. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Retract it.

Since he didn't feel the need to come clean, I'm doing it for him.

This hear-say stuff is just wrong. Especially when it's at the expense of somebody who is innocent.

ok I guess we shall see then....like I said no proof......Lee didn't seems cocky to me anyways :sarcasm

A COCKY FOOTBALL PLAYER, OMG SIMPLY UNHEARD OF. :sarcasm

Lee is cocky, he is also a good guy from EVERYTHING I hear, you can be both. You obviously have an agenda which is too bad you chose to bad mouth these kids.

once again no proof just telling you guys What I heard from my brother, I personally hope it isn't true I think Green is the future but I would hate to have Lee go down like that

Nice back peddle. If you are going to instigate this type of spew, make sure you can back it up. Since your first two posts, you have done a backpedaling moonwalk that would make Michael Jackson rise and dance from his grave. :wtf

you don't Lee - that's your call. I'm not sure he is the man or if it's Green. But I do know you are wrong for posting the cr@p you started with this thread.

We all know I've posted some really "interesting" stuff here. However I've never sunk so low as to what you've done with your comment to start this thread.

I PM'd Crispy with this:

My nephew plays for NU and I just called him and asked him about this. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Retract it.

This hear-say stuff is just wrong. Especially when it's at the expense of somebody who is innocent.

ok I guess we shall see then....like I said no proof......Lee didn't seems cocky to me anyways :sarcasm

Lee is cocky, he is also a good guy from EVERYTHING I hear, you can be both. You obviously have an agenda which is too bad you chose to bad mouth these kids.

once again no proof just telling you guys What I heard from my brother, I personally hope it isn't true I think Green is the future but I would hate to have Lee go down like that

Nice back peddle. If you are going to instigate this type of spew, make sure you can back it up. Since your first two posts, you have done a backpedaling moonwalk that would make Michael Jackson rise and dance from his grave. :wtf

LMAO ok we shall see

I PM'd Crispy with this:

LMAO ok we shall see

We shall see? What is Shatel going to write about it tomorrow? Oh wait - he can't.....because it never happened.

Oh, BTW watch Helu he is gonna carry the ball like a fullback hands crossed over high and tight. His arm is still a bit numb but feeling better.

Yes and his mother is a hamster and father father smells of elderberries. <_<

Lol I love you Vince. Watch the Game tomorrow and I'm pretty sure his mom isn't a hampster the elderberries thing I'm not sure could be.

Zac was cocking off because he is a poor sport. He sucks anyways and does not deserve to start. He belongs on the bench.

You don't know that. You are only spouting off. I just told you I confirmed, from my nephew who plays for NU AND WAS THERE IN THE LOCKEROOM, that this never happened yet you feel compelled to pop off without ever being there.

You know - these boards are a lot of fun, but when people like you add this kind of cr@p, without having a clue, they suddenly become ridiculous.

Does your 'nephew' follow Zac Lee around everywhere he goes?

Oh, BTW watch Helu he is gonna carry the ball like a fullback hands crossed over high and tight. His arm is still a bit numb but feeling better.

Lol I love you Vince. Watch the Game tomorrow and I'm pretty sure his mom isn't a hampster the elderberries thing I'm not sure could be.

Stop drinking and go to bed.

Stop drinking and go to bed.

not drinking but you're right it is time for bed and tell your nephew GoodLuck. but as he every where at all times I'm sure he will be ok

I PM'd Crispy with this:

LMAO ok we shall see

And how will we see there is no way to confirm or disprove this dribble it seems verry unlikely since everything I've read seems to support that cody and zac are friends and support each other. Zac may not ever start again but I highly doubt it is because of this B.S. rumor or anything contained in it.