**Official Oklahoma Game Disscussion Thread**

Get green back in there and burn clock and chew up some yards.

And why, exactly? It's already been shown it doesn't matter which QB is in, the entire offense is struggling. How many examples of this are required before it finally sinks in with some of you people?

Turnovers: Zac Lee 1 Green 0

That's what I'm looking at.

I dont get Shawn Watson right now. We have been doing pretty good with the run when we have a fullback in the game and yet he doesnt stick to it? I just dont get it at all.

So far the D has been lights out. Even when they give up some plays, they bounce right back in and make a play.

If our D plays like they have been playing and the offense starts to run the ball, Im liking our chances.

And why, exactly? It's already been shown it doesn't matter which QB is in, the entire offense is struggling. How many examples of this are required before it finally sinks in with some of you people?

Oh, I can play that game. TD's...Lee 1, Green 0. Not to mention the fumble was Helu's fault. Next?

Oh, I can play that game. TD's...Lee 1, Green 0. Not to mention the fumble was Helu's fault. Next?

Touchdown from the 1 yard line? And that pitch was Helu's fault? Drink some Lee Kool-Aid lately?

Touchdown from the 1 yard line? And that pitch was Helu's fault? Drink some Lee Kool-Aid lately?

The pitch that hit Helu in the hands and he dropped it? Uh..yeah. And if you're going to quote pointless stats, so am I. Since the fumble was Helu's fault, it's a pointless stat to use against Lee. Figured I'd add one of my own.

clearly not lee's fault, that was a perfect pitch, Bo owes somebody an apology

It was a bad pitch from Lee. It basically hit Roy in the helmet. But Roy was looking up field instead of at the ball. Goes both ways.

Lee shouldn't have pitched it, Helu should have caught it, if we want to run the option, the QB needs to attack the line, not just run down it then pitch.