NU freshman defender arrested

out of curiosity, was there any punishment for it in the marines? even a slap on the wrist? or was it just so *normal* that it didn't matter?

i'm not suggesting this should go unpunished and i would trust BC to handle it appropriately. but there are worse things. it wasn't a girlfriend or a bar patron or a customer at an Oklahoma Dennys. ;)

People who've had roomates know the urge to beat the crap out of them sometimes. or maybe they were just trying to play out their favorite scenes from Fight Club :box

Two college buddies get drunk, :cheers insult each other's girls :steam start yelling and swinging :box pass out, wake up next day :wtf laugh at each other's injuries :dumdum hang out, repeat previous evening. :wasted

Of COURSE that isn't funny.

That's college guy life!!! :thumbs

Nice use of visual aides Foppa! You would get an A if this were a COMM class. ;)

Yes this thread sounds distinctly and vaguely familiar at the same time - kinda like Jake said. Im pretty sure..

But one thing I do know for sure, is that I used to kick Eric the Red's ass all the way up and down Vine street every Saturday after gettin good and pickled. It was our Husker gameday tradition - bbq, beer, girls, watch the Big Red turn opponents into mudholes - back to the once condemned & now demolished house on Vine, more bbq more beer - then proceed to play parking lot tackle football until 2 AM.. Oh yes, the slogan is correct indeed - The Good Life. :cheers