2 Quarterback System

If Green would have stayed in the game we would have lost... plain and simple. He would have coughed up the ball multiple times to that defense.

One thing we know about Zac Lee is he doesn't really turn the ball over. I think thats why he went in. The coaches knew he wouldn't turn the ball over and they were hoping he could make a play every once in awhile.

Huh? 6 INTs on the year. 11 TDs. Almost a pick a game...

If Green would have stayed in the game we would have lost... plain and simple. He would have coughed up the ball multiple times to that defense.

One thing we know about Zac Lee is he doesn't really turn the ball over. I think thats why he went in. The coaches knew he wouldn't turn the ball over and they were hoping he could make a play every once in awhile.

So you're telling me Green would have thrown less INT's than Lee? (which was zero btw) I'm not buying that.

So you're telling me Green would have thrown less INT's than Lee? (which was zero btw) I'm not buying that.

That's great but I'm not selling it, either. There was no reading between the lines. You said Lee doesn't turn the ball over. He has 6 INTs on the year now through, what...7 or 8 games that he's played in? My only point was that he, also, turns the ball over.

That's great but I'm not selling it, either. There was no reading between the lines. You said Lee doesn't turn the ball over. He has 6 INTs on the year now through, what...7 or 8 games that he's played in? My only point was that he, also, turns the ball over.

The difference is how and where Lee's interceptions have happened. At least 2 have been from deflections/bobbles by a receiver and I believe 3 have come from hail mary type passes at the end of the half or at the end of the game. Lee doesn't have what I would term "stupid" interceptions (ie interceptions like those thrown by Landry Jones last night, clear overthrows or no man anywhere near them except for the defender). Green is still a freshman and was more likely to commit the same types of errors that Landry did. That being said, neither Green nor Lee put on much of a show running or throwing last night and it appears the QB situation is still unresolved.

Zac Lee runs the ball like a school girl. That is one reason why he SUCKS. He can not scramble, he just stands there in the pocket and gets hit like a fool. At least Green is a running threat.

:facepalm:

I don't know what you saw with our offense that made you believe that it was moving better with green in the game but, Lee is the better passer and gives us the best chance to win. I don't know what your issue with Lee is but I checked your posts and 16 out of you current 29 posts have been used to bash Zac.

:laughpound

Zac Lee runs the ball like a school girl. That is one reason why he SUCKS. He can not scramble, he just stands there in the pocket and gets hit like a fool. At least Green is a running threat.

He might be a threat however last night he produced less than nothing.

Neither qb produced anything

:facepalm:

I don't know what you saw with our offense that made you believe that it was moving better with green in the game but, Lee is the better passer and gives us the best chance to win. I don't know what your issue with Lee is but I checked your posts and 16 out of you current 29 posts have been used to bash Zac.

It didn't move any better due to Lee's ability either... green was put in some bad situations due to false starts early in the game.. however green or lee's performance was far from spectacular..

Play them both.

Green is young and inexperienced and has made a few mistakes. Lee isn't much better.

Play both until someone breaks out and proves he is the best.

i thought we should have given both equal playing time against OU but Lee did bust his @$$ against the sooners so he deserved those snaps.