Last night was AWESOME!!!!!!

Apathy

Admins and Mods if you want to move this then go ahead but yesterday was the best day of my life. I thought that the Colorado game that I went to last year was unbelievable but this game is just mind blowing. The only time that section 16 ever sat down was during timeouts and commercial breaks and after the game my Dad who is 55 liked standing up the whole game and liked the intesity of our crowd. THAT PLACE WAS ROCKIN AND I HAD A HARD ON FOR 4 QUARTERS

Our Defense was UNBELIEVABLE and our Offense needs some serious work but I liked what I saw from our running game from some familiar formations from the older days. Matt O'Hanlon was a freaking STUD yesterday and I've always been hard on the kid but he played his heart off. I got to enjoy this game with my Dad who will be one of my Best Man for my wedding and for this win to add of top of that made it more enjoyable. Whoever shot off that bottle rocked in the 3rd or 4th quarter on the south endzone was freakin awesome and hilarious.

Before the game started my Dad and I arrived 80 minutes before kickoff to watch OU warm up and I ran into Joba Chamberlain and got my picture taken with him with my cell phone. I told him congrats on the World Series and he thanked me and was really nice. He was about ready to walk into the skybox entrance by the old tunnel walk area but I yelled his name 3-4 times and was nice enough to come back to have my picture taken w/ hime. Heres are some pictures from my phone. Enjoy

2a6wm6a.jpg

hx98jk.jpg

... Whoever shot off that bottle rocked in the 3rd or 4th quarter on the south endzone was freakin awesome and hilarious...

I was sitting a few seats away from that guy. I gave him the pepsi bottle that he shot it off in! It was pretty great.

That what awesome and everybody around me were laughing including my dad when that bottle rocket went off.