Could the OU win jumpstart this team

I am curious what everyone else thinks. I am thinking maybe the offense has been down since taking some pretty heartbreaking losses. Vtech was brutal and even worse to be followed by the TTech game and the meltdown agianst ISU. I am thinking maybe things just started to snowball agianst the O and with injury after injury, especially after Helu and Burkhead both went down. Now it appears Roy is close to 100% and if not he is playing through it pretty well. I hope the big win over OU will get things jump started and maybe this O can get rolling for the rest of the season. I still am skeptical, but hopeful.

No. All the electricity OPPD can gather couldn't jump start our O. Our offense is soft. Their leader is afraid of being hit. In addition, we try so hard to be "multiple" that we never get in a groove. We need to try and run the ball and throw, mostly out of play action, when necessary or the D is vulnerable to it. It is obvious Lee will never pick apart a secondary at will, so why do we even attempt to run all of this garbage we are incapable of.

The biggest jumpstart that would help this team would be a permanent change at QB. A lot of people seem to make excuses for the shortcomings of Zac Lee; however the truth must be faced sooner or later. That truth is the fact that Zac Lee is not a quality QB. Cody Green is better than Zac Lee but we need another quality passing QB like Joe Ganz. This is where the fix to our offense will start.

The biggest jumpstart that would help this team would be a permanent change at QB. A lot of people seem to make excuses for the shortcomings of Zac Lee; however the truth must be faced sooner or later. That truth is the fact that Zac Lee is not a quality QB. Cody Green is better than Zac Lee but we need another quality passing QB like Joe Ganz. This is where the fix to our offense will start.

Saying he's afraid to get hit isn't making an excuse for him.

Also, Cornhuskers, you could save yourself a lot of wasted time by not typing any text. We all know what you are going to say already. Just hit fast reply and add reply. We'll figure out the rest.

No. All the electricity OPPD can gather couldn't jump start our O. Our offense is soft. Their leader is afraid of being hit. In addition, we try so hard to be "multiple" that we never get in a groove. We need to try and run the ball and throw, mostly out of play action, when necessary or the D is vulnerable to it. It is obvious Lee will never pick apart a secondary at will, so why do we even attempt to run all of this garbage we are incapable of.

Yes, we're a soft fluffy offense now. Hopefully changes will be made to change that. I think both TO & Bo know a change needs to be made.

Just imagine the vicious blackshirts and a "real" offense.......we're back!!