Whats the possibility and Would you want it......

Iowa loses out

Nebraska wins out.

We play in the outback bowl.

If we win out I want it all!! BCS bowl...

If we win out (I assume that means big12 championship is included), were headed to Tempe AZ for the Fiesta Bowl and would most likely play either Boise or TCU.

I guess you get to spike the ball if you knock somebody's a$$ out! I did the math. That was 12 feet from contact to landing for Iowa's #8.

Don't make the same mistake I did. After finding the Crouch/Iowa video, I started watching old Crouch, Buckhalter, Alexander videos. You really should wait a few months after this season is over to do that. Better to watch the 2007 defense. Not like you need to feel better about this year's D, but you will!

The Big 12 doesn't play in the Outback. The only small chance we have to play Iowa would be in the Fiesta Bowl, if Iowa loses close to OSU then beats Minnesota, and we beat Texas in the CCG.

I think the Alamo Bowl would be another possibility, but I think both Iowa and Nebraska would have to lose a few games for this to happen.