Looking Past Everything !

RedGixxer

I've been burned badly getting all excited about two or three games ahead, expecting things to go a certain way, and then kahpow, my fan ego got knocked down a peg or two. Hence, I do it no more. I'm all about the KSU game right now.

How can anyone look past KSU after the Iowa State game? How can anyone look past KSU knowing that it's a game that entitles the winner to get an extra pseudo-bowl game and a chance to play spoiler? The has demonstrated that it can win or lose any game if they are focused, or lacking focus.

I agree with the sentiment that fans don't have an impact in this manner, but the way I think it hurts the team is in a more round about way. Our fanbase from just one good win can get all "o baby national champions this year!" and then when we drop a game we maybe shouldn't have, its off with everyone's heads.

Hopefully, the players aren't listening to their fat girlfriends this week. It is imperative that we jump out on KState early. If we allow them to hang in the game until the 4th quarter, I believe we will lose the game. It almost happened to OU when they played KState. Had KState not spotted OU 21 points, KState would have won that game. The most talented team doesn't always win.

Hopefully, the players aren't listening to their fat girlfriends this week. It is imperative that we jump out on KState early. If we allow them to hang in the game until the 4th quarter, I believe we will lose the game. It almost happened to OU when they played KState. Had KState not spotted OU 21 points, KState would have won that game. The most talented team doesn't always win.

**** Note Huskers vs Cyclones ****