Since it's CU week

A decade ago, Suelo was dizzy with depression. His University of Colorado degree in anthropology wasn't fulfilling. He had just returned from two years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Ecuador. He was disillusioned with his job working at homeless shelters and enclaves for battered women in Denver and Boulder.

Eventually, he concluded his growing despair was tied to fretting over his financial ability to maintain his stuff. Stuff, he realized, he didn't need. So, he gave it all away.

Be kinda tough to raise a family in that little cave. Think I'll keep my house.

A decade ago, Suelo was dizzy with depression. His University of Colorado degree in anthropology wasn't fulfilling. He had just returned from two years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Ecuador. He was disillusioned with his job working at homeless shelters and enclaves for battered women in Denver and Boulder.

Eventually, he concluded his growing despair was tied to fretting over his financial ability to maintain his stuff. Stuff, he realized, he didn't need. So, he gave it all away.

Be kinda tough to raise a family in that little cave. Think I'll keep my house.

good for him, whatever floats your boat, and all that...but...hopefully he doesnt reproduce. :dumdum

Seems like a pretty gutsy thing to do. Kinda kicks me back to the olden hippy days of communal living :) living off the land and such. wow

Unlike the panhandlers around all the major freeway exits who probably make more per annum tax free than I do. :sarcasm:dunno

GBR kick some bison ass