SIAP: Suh back on Ballot. VOTE!!!

spiller isnt on the list anymore

Yep, and the Tigers fans just noticed, and they're NOT HAPPY. I've made some posts on TigerNet to help them out (I like Spiller, after all), but as we know, it's now a foregone conclusion that Suh will win.

That is as much of a surprise as when they yanked Suh's name down....

Wonder what criteria they use to determine 'who's who'?

ESPN's list of "experts" provide a ranking 1-5 of their Heisman candidates. From that ranking they compile numbers, and they list on the Nissan vote thing the players who get votes from the "experts."

Tigers fans have a legit gripe, too. How do you remove from the voting the guy with the second most votes? Absurd.

EDIT - OK, not sure what's going on. The "experts" explanation was what we got earlier in the year when they pulled Suh off the ballot, but it doesn't seem to hold water today. Case Keenum has 1 total point on their "experts" ballots, while Spiller has four, tied with Suh.

Weird.

ESPN's list of "experts" provide a ranking 1-5 of their Heisman candidates. From that ranking they compile numbers, and they list on the Nissan vote thing the players who get votes from the "experts."

Tigers fans have a legit gripe, too. How do you remove from the voting the guy with the second most votes? Absurd.

Spiller is now back on the list

Spiller is now back on the list

That rights a wrong, at least. I can't imagine how they could put Keenum up there but not Spiller. Yeah, Spiller had a bad game, but that shouldn't remove the #2 vote-getter.

:espnsucks:

Don't let Spiller catch Suh

I think there isn't much chance of that happening. Since Spiller got put back on the ballot a few hours ago, Suh has out-gained him 2.5:1, or, for every vote Spiller is getting, Suh is getting two and a half.

We have to see this through, though. 67 hours until this vote is done.

Don't let Spiller catch Suh

I think there isn't much chance of that happening. Since Spiller got put back on the ballot a few hours ago, Suh has out-gained him 2.5:1, or, for every vote Spiller is getting, Suh is getting two and a half.

We have to see this through, though. 67 hours until this vote is done.

I agree, but you play until you here this whistle, lets not have a late fourth quarter breakdown... :thumbs