Grats on the win

BeachBuffs

I wasn't being a puss and not sticking around for the end of the game, the site wasn't letting me on near the end. Anyhow good game and good luck next week. Next year perhaps you all can challenge us when we have the Big 12 North wrapped up :)

CU had a good game the last two weeks, hopefully they will improve in the off season.

I wasn't being a puss and not sticking around for the end of the game, the site wasn't letting me on near the end. Anyhow good game and good luck next week. Next year perhaps you all can challenge us when we have the Big 12 North wrapped up :)

LOL. I don't think anyone would accuse you of being a puss or a bad sport. Good game. :)

"4 Wins, No Excuses"

Colorado Football

"4 Wins, No Excuses"

Colorado Football

Ha!!!!

I am looking at the stats but I can't find it anywhere... What was your completion percentage on piss-balloons this year?

Man, not one single husker today, even though I live in Alabama it never fails that I would see at least one wearing their little red sweater but not today.

"4 Wins, No Excuses"

Colorado Football

So long as two of those are against Georgia and Nebraska I can live with that :)

"4 Wins, No Excuses"

Colorado Football

So long as two of those are against Georgia and Nebraska I can live with that :)

That UGA-CU game will be the pillow fight of the century. Early line, CU -3 since it's out in Boulder.

Well another tough CU/NU game. I'm just glad that CU's offense is even more of a cluster F#ck than ours.

Penalties is what killed CU today, without those I think CU wins..........

...........................................NU.......CU

Penalties-Yards............... 7-49 7-34

It was probably more the timing of the penalties for CU. Most of NU's were towards the end of the game.