Announcers

beanman

No Shitte! I miss the build-up, like the Oklahoma-Nebraska games, or even the thanksgiving Nebraska-Colorado games used to have. Now its just mashed into a 30 second blast of horrible rock music and not even remotely close good plays that either team has had throughout the year....and then....to the studio with filled with one wooden face and one over animated one. good gawd it sucks.

I never really like announcers doing Husker games. Whoever it is always seems to always have something negative to say about the 'Skers and they can never give Nebraska credit for the things that they do good.

again, i think Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge did a good job. and Jesse Palmer is giving us a chance, come on, Jesse Palmer.

I used to enjoy Brad Nessler and Bob Griese together. Thought they always did a good job and kept all bias out of their broadcast. Musberger, well, he just makes me sick. For him it's all about Ohio St., Texas, Oklahoma, and USC. Other football programs don't exist to him, and Herbstreit, well, he's just a jealous peice of sh#t.

I never really like announcers doing Husker games. Whoever it is always seems to always have something negative to say about the 'Skers and they can never give Nebraska credit for the things that they do good.

I really think it's easy to gloss over the good they say, and focus on the bad. They slobbered over Suh all game long (even though he didn't really stand out that much today), talked up Burkhead, and said some good things about the O-line and O'Hanlon. And how about the stat comparison on our D improvement from 07 to 09, giving credit to the Pelinis?

It's too bad they have singled out Asante like that. They even made up a new rule, that you couldn't target the shoulders or above. Funny that all of a sudden hitting the shoulders are illegal, especially just after Asante hit the guy there. The penalty was because it was a bit late and OB, not because he hit the guy in the freakin' shoulder!

BenRon Franklin is still is a decent enough announcer, but not as good as he was.