One piece of memorabilia

I allready have it. At my very first husker game, Frank Solich, who was the RB coach at the time, was running down the tunnel during the tunnel walk and he stuffed a football into my gut like Tommie stuffed it into LP later in the game. I wasnt more than maybe 9 or 10 years old, so it was really special to me and i treasure it more than I would any other more valuable memoralbilia. I also have a cover of SI that has Tommie on the front, and the marking on the ball is the same as the marking on mine, which means what I got was a game ball, and a famous cover story game ball at that.

The ball(s) that....

Johnny "the Jet" Rodgers "...tore him loose..." punt return in the Game of the Century

or

Jerry Tagge stretching across the endzone to win Nebraska's first national championship

or

Matt Davison's catch vs Missouri in 1997...Nebraska does not win the national championship

Most wanted ball...

The one Tommie Frazier carried in his run against Florida in the Fiesta Bowl...

...everyone on the Florida team and Steve Spurrier tried to tackle him and couldn't...

...well at least it seemed that way...the "old ball coach's face was priceless...

LOL

I remember being at the game when we finally beat OU in 1978 I was 10 yrs old. I remember the fans taking down the goal posts and marching down o street with them all the way to the capital. Then they started sawing on them. I wish i would have gone up and got me a piece of one of the posts.