To BeachBuffs

cscott2win

Your Buffs showed up today and played a great game. It has been a tough year for CU fans this year but everything happens in cycles and eventually the Buffs will have a better year. I think all of us in Huskerland know that the Buffs are better than their final record. Basically the Huskers were 2 or 3 plays from losing this one. Next year's schedule looks pretty tough for the Buffs but they sent a message out in their last td that they are not about to lay down. True fans stick through the bad times knowing that it will get better if they all roll up their sleeves and get on the bandwagon. We already know you're on it. Cheer for the Big Red against the Horns. No doubt we could use it!!!! Just glad to have you on this forum.

I just want to add that this person (beachbuffs) always has something classy to say and doesnt get on here bashin this and that. He is totally against what the universal perception of Colorado fans are. Thank you sir. I also want to add that I heard a guy on Big Red Reaction tonight say the Colorado fans were very classy today. It was the only call i heard of such, either positive or negative, i think that is a very good thing if that was the overall mood today. Maybe Hawkins is putting an end to the hate Nebraska thing and this thing can turn into a classy rivaly someday.

I appreciate the kind words and I try and have faith in Hawkins but man it is tough, I root for him to suceede because he has done a lot of good off the field and if he could just turn it around on the field he would be top notch in my book. Yes we do have a tough schedule next year, at Cal and home to Georgie and all the Big 12 North tougher schools on the road but such is life. I would love nothing better than to see both our schools get back to a point where we are both Top 10 when this matchup occurs as opposed to the afterthought that it appears to be now. You guys seem to be in the right direction but we are floundering somewhere off the reef hopefull that ship will get corrected, anyhow good luck next week and Suh is a bad ass!!!

I just want to add that this person (beachbuffs) always has something classy to say and doesnt get on here bashin this and that. He is totally against what the universal perception of Colorado fans are. Thank you sir. I also want to add that I heard a guy on Big Red Reaction tonight say the Colorado fans were very classy today. It was the only call i heard of such, either positive or negative, i think that is a very good thing if that was the overall mood today. Maybe Hawkins is putting an end to the hate Nebraska thing and this thing can turn into a classy rivaly someday.

No, no, no, we do hate you guys, not you guys individually but we hate Nebraska, that is just the fun in this, but most of us do not advocate anything actually displayed other then the banter that comes with that hatred. I want you all to go to games in Boulder and enjoy the experience of what I believe to be the most beautifull campus in the country, but I want you to walk away and say "man, this place is so nice, too bad we lost though"...lol But you are right about Hawkins he wants to continue that rivalry and build it up but he wants to keep the action on the field and not in the stands and that is indeed if anything that I have the highest respect for Hawkins.

""I am embroiled on Huskerboard because those little bitch assed whiners cannot read ****ing english over. All I said was the CU looks at Nebraska as their rival, Nebraska looks to Oklahoma as theirs, and Oklahoma looks at Texas as theirs."

Screw CU. Their program is such a joke, they have resorted to bragging about the 2.6 GPA that their football program has.

LOL-talk about rock f'ing bottom. Next year wil be no better, if not worse-and no recruit with a clue will go near this cancer of a program.

That looked like an NU home game-the SUHHHHHH cheers were louder than anything that came out of the CU "fans" but I understand that it's hard to yell while doing bong hits.