ap top 25

ronsss

I don't see how we get left out probably in the 23-25 range

loosing to iowa state really hurt...,,i thought there was a change to crack the top 25...a good game with texas should do it,,,a win would be great , but keep it respectable might help. the cup cake schd at the biggining of the season does not help

nu should sneak into the top 25 this week...mississippi, north carolina and clemson lost...all with 4 looses,,,that should enable nu to crack the ap and maybe bc top 25....what are your thoughts

Utah also lost at #22, so they could fall out, although it was a loss to a top 25 team in OT.

I'm gonna say we're 22 in the Coaches, and 23 in the AP and 23rd in the BCS.

nu should sneak into the top 25 this week...mississippi, north carolina and clemson lost...all with 4 looses,,,that should enable nu to crack the ap and maybe bc top 25....what are your thoughts

Utah also lost at #22, so they could fall out, although it was a loss to a top 25 team in OT.

I'm gonna say we're 22 in the Coaches, and 23 in the AP and 23rd in the BCS.

I think we might be around 19. Just because hyping the CG w two top 20 teams is more flashy than saying #2 Texas vs #25 Nebraska