Ticket Alotment, kinda sh**ty.

Anyone know who gets the rest?

I also wonder how they decide where these get played each year..so far..it's been three? locations??

Maybe we (big 12) should start farming it out to better offers...Instead of making money for Jerry, maybe we should start considering having them out in..I don't know..Maybe Glendale, AZ in their newer stadium, so the huge Husker Fanbase out here can see them?

I know it's a huge bennefit to the hosting city, but are we limited in which city we have these in?

Seems a little unfair to have them in San Antonio or Dallas most of the time if it's going to give a South Division team home field advantage..or close to it.

:snacks:

Well yeah, but they switch from the South to the North every year, so yall get the same advantage. If we were playing in KC this year it would be 70-30, maybe even 80-20 NU fans.

I also wonder how they decide where these get played each year..so far..it's been three? locations??

Maybe we (big 12) should start farming it out to better offers...Instead of making money for Jerry, maybe we should start considering having them out in..I don't know..Maybe Glendale, AZ in their newer stadium, so the huge Husker Fanbase out here can see them?

I know it's a huge bennefit to the hosting city, but are we limited in which city we have these in?

Seems a little unfair to have them in San Antonio or Dallas most of the time if it's going to give a South Division team home field advantage..or close to it.

Well yeah, but they switch from the South to the North every year, so yall get the same advantage. If we were playing in KC this year it would be 70-30, maybe even 80-20 NU fans.

So...

That makes four different cities that these conference champeenships have been played in?

And none have been in the actual home fields of any of the B12 teams?

I'd much rather do away with a conference championship game and just have everyone play everyone else durring the season...But since we don't..Why only play half of them in Missery and the other half in TX?

Spread it around.

So...

That makes four different cities that these conference champeenships have been played in?

I'd much rather do away with a conference championship game and just have everyone play everyone else durring the season...But since we don't..Why only play half of them in Missery and the other half in TX?

Spread it around.

Uh, no, even if you count Irving and Arlington as the same city that's 5.

If it was ever played on a home field of a Big 12 school and that team was in the CG game, people would scream unfair, since THAT would be a home field advantage.

Not a lot of other big stadiums in the north. Denver is the only other one I can think of. Maybe they aren't bidding, maybe the Big 12 doesn't want it played in snow.

I think only 12000 to each school is a bunch of crap for what is it? am 85,000 capacity staduim, No reason 25000 couldnt have been given to each school which wouldve easily sold out, Just another example of the Big 12 shittin their pants.

Capacity of Jerry World is over 100K

its only 80k for college football.....

Really?

So...

Spread it around.

If it was ever played on a home field of a Big 12 school and that team was in the CG game, people would scream unfair, since THAT would be a home field advantage.

Not a lot of other big stadiums in the north. Denver is the only other one I can think of. Maybe they aren't bidding, maybe the Big 12 doesn't want it played in snow.

I thought that at one time NU made a bid for the game. It was a more favorable bid financially than the site that won, but I am really unsure about the last part.

I think only 12000 to each school is a bunch of crap for what is it? am 85,000 capacity staduim, No reason 25000 couldnt have been given to each school which wouldve easily sold out, Just another example of the Big 12 shittin their pants.

Capacity of Jerry World is over 100K

its only 80k for college football.....

Really?

NU got just under 20,000. 18,xxx went to boosters and the rest were sold the next day, in 10 minutes.

Jerry world will hold 80-85 for normal games. As far as I know the only time they will go 100k is for a Super Bowl, and I would assume a Nat Champ game if/when they get one. Also I think a final 4 is going to be there although I dont know what capacity they will have

So...

Spread it around.

StL, KC, SA, DFW..Which one am I missing? Denver hasn't hosted yet, have they?

Seems to me that the B12 isn't that concerned with the fans being there (only12k txickets per participant).

Besides...About the same $$ to fly to Phoenix or San Diego as it does to San Antonio..so why not open it up to other NFL cities if that's their "big" criteria?

One of the reasons we travel so well is the large number of misplaced Husker fans living away from home in these NFL cities.