Burkhead for...

OK, last year, I wanted Joe Ganz for president... I thought then he was a very good QB and deserved to lead our country. But NOW, I want WRECKS Burkhead as president! I really liked watching that kid churning up THE TURF when he ran that ball! My LORD, THAT is Nebraska running the football!!! Thank you Mr. Burkhead...

GO BIG RED!

OK, last year, I wanted Joe Ganz for president... I thought then he was a very good QB and deserved to lead our country. But NOW, I want WRECKS Burkhead as president! I really liked watching that kid churning up THE TURF when he ran that ball! My LORD, THAT is Nebraska running the football!!! Thank you Mr. Burkhead...

GO BIG RED!

Love his style of play as well.

(but am I the only one who doesn't like the whole "wrecks" thing? Lame . . . in my opinion.)

GO BIG RED!

(but am I the only one who doesn't like the whole "wrecks" thing? Lame . . . in my opinion.)

I dont either. Its not that I hate it its just, it looks weird. I dont know

GO BIG RED!

Refreshing as hell isnt it...??

GO BIG RED!

'Wrecks' is lame. 'Sexy Rexy' looks better in print and is more fun to say.

GO BIG RED!

Go Big Rex.

GO BIG RED!

Ha. One of my buddies calls him that. I thought he was the only one.

I've always just called him T-Rex.