Any of you guys into uniform talk?

So here's the deal. I have always waited and watched to see when/if teams are coming out with new uniforms. Some, I love, many I don't.

So I've started a blog (I know, I rarely post to my personal blog, but this one is different), with today being the first post. It's called, "What I Would Do Differently." Today's post is about the NC State Wolfpack football uniforms. And, just a spoiler, they wouldn't look exactly like the Huskers if I were over them.

I do a little research about each school, their history, past uniforms, then I go and make my own version of what I would do if I had the reigns over the project of redesigning their uniforms.

Anyways, here's the link...

http://whatiwoulddodifferently.wordpress.com/

Check it out, if you like what it's all about, please visit often. Expect a post every 1-2 business days.

I've heard that Adiddas is in negotiations with Nebraska to change the red N on the helmets to a K. That way all the scholars at sCUm wouldn't make mistakes spelling the word knowledge. $.02

By the way, don't mention (black) uni's. :)

Sorry Cacti was just in rumorville and haven't switched modes yet.

GBR

So here's the deal. I have always waited and watched to see when/if teams are coming out with new uniforms. Some, I love, many I don't.

So I've started a blog (I know, I rarely post to my personal blog, but this one is different), with today being the first post. It's called, "What I Would Do Differently." Today's post is about the NC State Wolfpack football uniforms. And, just a spoiler, they wouldn't look exactly like the Huskers if I were over them.

I do a little research about each school, their history, past uniforms, then I go and make my own version of what I would do if I had the reigns over the project of redesigning their uniforms.

Check it out, if you like what it's all about, please visit often. Expect a post every 1-2 business days.

Do you have a schedule of what teams you're going to do each day or just randomly picking one each time?

Do you have a schedule of what teams you're going to do each day or just randomly picking one each time?

That's something I haven't thought of. I think the next will be Ok State.

Nice work Killer! This kinda stuff is always fun to mess around with. I'll be back for more. I like the schedule idea....would be kinda cool to set it up like College Game Day does their team previews in the off season.

Nice work Killer! This kinda stuff is always fun to mess around with. I'll be back for more. I like the schedule idea....would be kinda cool to set it up like College Game Day does their team previews in the off season.

Thanks man. Apparently Ok State is hardcore about their logos, so that one's on the backburner. I am now working on Cal Golden Bears...stay tuned. Will bump when done.