Good Luck from Norman, Oklahoma

Too bad notes dumb is such a bunch of pussies who turned down a bowl.

I'd love to see OU stomp their nuts down their throats.

Bunch of overhyped pieces of dog chit

I find that in poor taste on ND's part. What about those Seniors who put in all that work over the years? Granted their season didn't turn out as they'd hoped, but for what it's worth, let them guys have proper closure to their college career by playing in a bowl game. Just saying... :dunno

Too bad notes dumb is such a bunch of pussies who turned down a bowl.

I'd love to see OU stomp their nuts down their throats.

Bunch of overhyped pieces of dog chit

I find that in poor taste on ND's part. What about those Seniors who put in all that work over the years? Granted their season didn't turn out as they'd hoped, but for what it's worth, let them guys have proper closure to their college career by playing in a bowl game. Just saying... :dunno

they're just in a really bad place. they seem to want to forget this season (or the past two, three, thirty?) and just start over.

How freaking awesome is this? The media picks Texas to win, a ton of College Football Fans want Nebraska to win. I hope all the Cornhuskers know how many people they have pulling for time in this one.

Yeah, probably about the same that realize now that TEXAS should've played for the NC last year instead of ou. ou embarrassed the Big12. If you get to the big dance the way ou did, then you have to win - there is no other option. They failed and it brought down the credibility of the entire conference. I'm sorry to have to tell you NU fans, but if NU wins, then the whole conference will be considered weak. NU lost to iowa state, remember. TEXAS has to win to bring back some bit of respect back to the conference.

~v~

How freaking awesome is this? The media picks Texas to win, a ton of College Football Fans want Nebraska to win. I hope all the Cornhuskers know how many people they have pulling for time in this one.

Yeah, probably about the same that realize now that TEXAS should've played for the NC last year instead of ou. ou embarrassed the Big12. If you get to the big dance the way ou did, then you have to win - there is no other option. They failed and it brought down the credibility of the entire conference. I'm sorry to have to tell you NU fans, but if NU wins, then the whole conference will be considered weak. NU lost to iowa state, remember. TEXAS has to win to bring back some bit of respect back to the conference.

~v~

O'contrare grasshopper we beat ourselves! Iowa State was a kick in the nutz from God himself!!! :)