Dezmon Briscoe entering NFL Draft

Apathy

I just got a text message from ESPN that states this:

ESPN NCAAF - Kansas junior WR Dezmon Briscoe (84 rc, 1,337 yds, 9 TDs) announced he will enter 2010 NFL draft

I knew that Dezmon Briscoe would leave early because of the season he had last year and the season he was having before Kansas played Nebraska. Kansas is going to be AWFUL next year. Losing Mangino, Reesing, Meier, Sharp, and now Briscoe.

And if I'm not mistaken this is Reesing's last season as well. Talk about bleak prospects for the immediate future of the program. Amazing how fast things can fall apart for a ball club.

Yup Mangino, Reesing, Sharp, Meier, and Briscoe are all gone.....Kansas is going to be horrible next year on Offense

Not to be a contrarian, but we knew this was his last year. No one thought he would come back when the year started... He is a very, very medicore student and I hope he make s a bunch in the league and gets his degree someday, since he promised his mom. Good luck to him.

Not to be a contrarian, but we knew this was his last year. No one thought he would come back when the year started... He is a very, very medicore student and I hope he make s a bunch in the league and gets his degree someday, since he promised his mom. Good luck to him.

It will be interesting to see who you can bring in for a Coach. I think your O-Line will be pretty good next year, that is always a good base to build around. I think that your Defense will have a ton of holes again though.