practice went well

Guest Huskerboard

On WOWT, Sean Callahan said that Leon has yet to be cleared by the NCAA along with the Picou's (duh), Tyrell Spain and...and....damnit, I can't remember the 5th name! Whos got it?

Anyway, Leon is planning to join the team later in the week. Anyone have specifics on what still needs to be cleared? Sometimes dealing with universities can be a pain, especially with transcripts and the like  :steam

Heard on the news, that LJ has some academic issues to clear up.

On WOWT, Sean Callahan said that Leon has yet to be cleared by the NCAA along with the Picou's (duh), Tyrell Spain and...and....damnit, I can't remember the 5th name! Whos got it?

Anyway, Leon is planning to join the team later in the week. Anyone have specifics on what still needs to be cleared? Sometimes dealing with universities can be a pain, especially with transcripts and the like  :steam

Heard on the news, that he has some academic issues to clear up.

Did you hear who the 5th guy was?

Yea, did you catch that? My short term memory must be failing me.

Yea, did you catch that? My short term memory must be failing me.

I cant remember off the top of my head :dumdum , sorry :wtf

I can't remember the 5th name! Whos got it?

Justin Tomerlin

That's it. How could I forget him.

Hopefully these guys will be able to join the team soon. I don't know about the Piccou's though....

It would be great if we could get details on exactly what the deal is with these players academically.

Some had to take summer school classes I think, they have been notified they have passed, but it takes time to get from one system to the other is what I have been told.

Good news if that's the case. Would explain why Leon expects to be in camp next soon.

At Huskers.com the roster has 2-3 new guys that Coach Callahan mentioned in his postpractice. 1 long snapper freshman, 2 OL big doods one freshman and one JUCO. Maybe they are replacments for some that didnt make it. Is there an actual roster limit imposed by the NCAA?

GBR