Can all of the UT fans please stop coming on here and giving us sympathy?

WOW. When did Nebraska fans turn into aggys?

I'm almost speechless from what I've seen and heard from NU fans. I just showed this thread to my friend (NU grad) and he is embarrased.

I'm sorry that I enjoyed watching your defense play. Would you rather get blown out and not have our respect? Its nice of your fan base to be so ugly, nice to throw a few things onto the field, nice to flip off and boo Mack and our fans as he gave you congrats (like EVERY coach does after winning any type of championship). I guess losing really does bring out the worst in people. This fanbase has changed drastically in this decade.

Didn't earn anything??? Child please.

We'll be rooting for you in the bowl game. Sorry you can't do the same.

Hook'em

Funny thing here...I have seen a lot of Texas fans saying we shouldn't have even been close in that game and things like that. Most of the media is saying how Texas was playing poorly when the fact was our defense made them play poorly. Mack wasn't gracious after that win either (he was saying things that a coach should say, but I saw it in his face he didn't mean it) and I saw a lot of smug attitudes from Texas players.

Fact is I am to the point I hate Texas. And most Nebraskans show respect to other teams that deserve it. You guys don't deserve it and never will in my book. This fanbase hasn't changed much like you think it has...

Oh and the bolded is why I don't think you guys are sincere with your "respect" comments. You don't respect us so don't act like you do. You didn't respect us before the game either. So Texas can kiss my a$$ and I will never root for you guys ever. I don't care how the NCG makes the big XII look...you guys are going to smoked by Bama and I will probably be smiling the whole time. Just wait till next year when we play, cause if we have the chance...I bet we run the score up on you and you deserve it.

So you are basing this on what you thought you saw after suffering a heartbreaking loss? Methinks that this may not be the most objective time to form an opinion.

Listen to yourself man. You sound like the batsh*t crazy girlfriend. "You think I'm fat don't you?!? Don't say that I'm not because I am and I know that you're lying. What do you MEAN I'm fat?!? You obviously don't love me!!!" :dunno

Answer 1. Texas was the better team- "OMG, you Texas queers are SO arrogant. If you didn't pay for the refs you wouldn't have even stood a chance. Bama will crush you and your gay QB!"

Answer 2. NU played a hell of a game- "Don't come here with that sympathetic attitude. You don't REALLY mean it and it is condescending. NU did NOTHING to put themselves in the position to lose the game. We know that we are awesome and don't need some tu fan to tell us that!!!!"

Guess we are sleeping on the couch tonight :facepalm:

he was saying things that a coach should say, but I saw it in his face he didn't mean it

I think that's when you know you are reaching.

i should add, being called the classiest fans in all of college football is as much a curse as an award. we are held to a higher standard because of our self-proclamation that often times we fail to live up to, hopefully the bad impressions to not stick and those on this board should should take everything with a grain of salt.

yes, I agree. i think it's a label that we really do not deserve.

Apologies if I came off as condescending. Certainly wasn't my intention. My main point is that it is not UT fans' intention to come off as such either, so I don't feel they deserve the rudeness they are receiving.

he was saying things that a coach should say, but I saw it in his face he didn't mean it

I think that's when you know you are reaching.

i should add, being called the classiest fans in all of college football is as much a curse as an award. we are held to a higher standard because of our self-proclamation that often times we fail to live up to, hopefully the bad impressions to not stick and those on this board should should take everything with a grain of salt.

yes, I agree. i think it's a label that we really do not deserve.

Apologies if I came off as condescending. Certainly wasn't my intention. My main point is that it is not UT fans' intention to come off as such either, so I don't feel they deserve the rudeness they are receiving.

i was just being sarcastic with my condescending remarks, just to prove that anything can be read as condescending. like i said, i hate when people complain about being cheated out of a victory, it is unfair to the players and fans. the game was played on the field and at the end UT had more points, good for them, they deserved the victory.

even when games are 'stolen' (which it was not last night, we had plenty of opportunities to put it away) it is not the fans or players faults, the aggression is completely displaced.

i welcome all fans for their opinions and thoughts.

WOW. When did Nebraska fans turn into aggys?

I'm almost speechless from what I've seen and heard from NU fans. I just showed this thread to my friend (NU grad) and he is embarrased.

I'm sorry that I enjoyed watching your defense play. Would you rather get blown out and not have our respect? Its nice of your fan base to be so ugly, nice to throw a few things onto the field, nice to flip off and boo Mack and our fans as he gave you congrats (like EVERY coach does after winning any type of championship). I guess losing really does bring out the worst in people. This fanbase has changed drastically in this decade.

Didn't earn anything??? Child please.

We'll be rooting for you in the bowl game. Sorry you can't do the same.

Hook'em

Funny thing here...I have seen a lot of Texas fans saying we shouldn't have even been close in that game and things like that. Most of the media is saying how Texas was playing poorly when the fact was our defense made them play poorly. Mack wasn't gracious after that win either (he was saying things that a coach should say, but I saw it in his face he didn't mean it) and I saw a lot of smug attitudes from Texas players.

Fact is I am to the point I hate Texas. And most Nebraskans show respect to other teams that deserve it. You guys don't deserve it and never will in my book. This fanbase hasn't changed much like you think it has...

Oh and the bolded is why I don't think you guys are sincere with your "respect" comments. You don't respect us so don't act like you do. You didn't respect us before the game either. So Texas can kiss my a$$ and I will never root for you guys ever. I don't care how the NCG makes the big XII look...you guys are going to smoked by Bama and I will probably be smiling the whole time. Just wait till next year when we play, cause if we have the chance...I bet we run the score up on you and you deserve it.

So you are basing this on what you thought you saw after suffering a heartbreaking loss? Methinks that this may not be the most objective time to form an opinion.

Listen to yourself man. You sound like the batsh*t crazy girlfriend. "You think I'm fat don't you?!? Don't say that I'm not because I am and I know that you're lying. What do you MEAN I'm fat?!? You obviously don't love me!!!" :dunno

Answer 1. Texas was the better team- "OMG, you Texas queers are SO arrogant. If you didn't pay for the refs you wouldn't have even stood a chance. Bama will crush you and your gay QB!"

Answer 2. NU played a hell of a game- "Don't come here with that sympathetic attitude. You don't REALLY mean it and it is condescending. NU did NOTHING to put themselves in the position to lose the game. We know that we are awesome and don't need some tu fan to tell us that!!!!"

Guess we are sleeping on the couch tonight :facepalm:

No actually this is coming from a lot of friends that were at the game saying how Texas fans were saying Nebraska was trash, why can't we score on this sh*tty team, and got in a few of my friends faces and were yelling Nebraska sucks! So no you Texas fans, players, and coaches can go screw yourselves with your comments.

Texas was the better team...that's a laugh man. Enjoy your second Big XII title man with all that talent you guys are supposed to have every year, but always manage to fall short. Plus I never said you guys paid the refs d-bag. And you said Colt was gay not me, but we agree there. And Alabama will crush you guys, because you aren't that good.

So listen to yourself man...coming over to this board and still talking sh#t. I know how to read people and I am damn good at it. You guys ARE arrogant and you guys thought we would be just a pushover. Even now I can still tell you think Texas should have won that game like it was your right. So all I am saying is screw Texas and you will get yours.

Virginia Tech was a heart breaking loss too and you know what I congratulated each and every one of them. I had a ton of respect on how they handled the win and the respect they gave us after that game. So this has nothing to do with a heart breaking loss. You are just the worst fan base I have ever met and I bet when Texas goes through a stretch like what Nebraska has that most of your fans would jump off the bandwagon. That is why we are the greatest fans, because we get behind our team no matter what.