Go Get A QB Please

CGREEN17

If we had a qb we would be 11-1 this year dont blame watson for the lack of talent at qb, nu just needs to go and get a top qb. so impressed with the d yesterday I think Suh is the best i've ever seen on d.

Hey Green, Nebraska needs a new quarterback, new running backs, new recievers, new offensive line and mostly new coaches who have anything to do with trying to run an offense. And if Osborne won't hire new guys we need a new A.D. also. And if a new A.D. won't do it we need new people at the top of the University administration...

If we had a qb we would be 11-1 this year dont blame watson for the lack of talent at qb, nu just needs to go and get a top qb. so impressed with the d yesterday I think Suh is the best i've ever seen on d.

Hey Green, Nebraska needs a new quarterback, new running backs, new recievers, new offensive line and mostly new coaches who have anything to do with trying to run an offense. And if Osborne won't hire new guys we need a new A.D. also. And if a new A.D. won't do it we need new people at the top of the University administration...

:facepalm:

Helu and Burkhead aren't going to be good enough?

wow dumbest post of the year, thanks for the insight gixxer....think before you post.

Yeah . . . our RB's suck. :sarcasm

Why are some people already giving up on Cody Green? Wow, that's just puzzling as hell.

Matt Barkley was the top rated freshman QB - look how he strugged on a team that has loads of talent. USC had a down year but the talent was still insane and Barkley struggled mightily at spots during the year.

People want too much, too fast. Give Green a shot!

Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

Now stay away or I'll use it

This sh#t could go all the way to the white house!