McCoy's Heisman Hopes?

I for one think that he totally blew any chance he had by putting Texas (and the Big XII) in the position they are now in. He should not have floated that pass out of bounds, he should have thrown it into the ground and saved time on the clock. I have to wonder if he had a clue as to how much time was left on the clock.

Maybe Suh throwing him around like a rag doll took it's toll, and he was not mentally in the game, I don't know. But I do know that a #3 team against a #22 team should not come down to the last second of the game. Especially when the #22 team has no viable offense to speak of.

I hope that Suh gets a real shot at the Heisman, because what I watched yesterday did not impress me when it comes to McCoy.

Honestly Colt's had a pretty good year. 70% completion percentage to go with 13 wins. And the QB is such in integral part of the offense.

Ingram goes down and who knows, the guy behind him steps in and lights up the field behind that O-line. Same with Gerhart, although you can't deny his production is extraordinary.

But Colt has won games, and you don't win that many games by accident. You need a guy like Colt. I don't think he's Heisman worthy, but he did put Texas in a position to win the game last night. Colt's a winner, and he deserves praise and awards...nobody is outstanding all year. No special reason why this game deserves more attention than games where Suh has disappeared.

I think Suh should merit more consideration for having impact at DT that nobody even remembers seeing ever before. Colt, while he has done very well, is simply the most outstanding of a very un-outstanding group of QB performances this year. I don't understand the Ingram thing yet.

I think that McCoy stands a decent chance. Not because he is a world beater, but I think that a lot of people sent in their ballots before the game on Saturday.

Personally, I think that Gerhart and Suh are more deserving this year. As long as Tebow doesn't win, I'm happy. Although Ingram winning would be pretty criminal too.

I think that McCoy stands a decent chance. Not because he is a world beater, but I think that a lot of people sent in their ballots before the game on Saturday.

Personally, I think that Gerhart and Suh are more deserving this year. As long as Tebow doesn't win, I'm happy. Although Ingram winning would be pretty criminal too.

If McCoy is in the top 2 for the Heisman this year . . . that trophy loses its very last shred of credibility. Doubly so for Tebow.

McCoy wasn't even the best player on the FIELD last night . . . let alone the best player in college football.

McCoy's number are so overrated it makes me sick. So were Bradford's a year ago, and Daniels' the year before that. This conference in an overrall joke when it comes to defense. Nebraska's defense is utterly throw up in the mouth devastating, Okahoma's is a great defense as well as Texas's. Every other defense in the Big 12 is a joke barring Tech's, which falls under respectable, in comparison. Now, what are McCoy's numbers against Oklahoma and Nebraska's defenses, ON NEUTRAL SITES I might add (or home last night, however you wanna take that).