Can we name 5 games?

Elf

Can we name 5 games that have ended as the clock ran out like the CCG nearly did before the replay official decided to review it?

What I'm looking for is the zebras letting the last 1 or 2 seconds run off the clock and it not being reviewed. I know it has happened, I've seen it, I just can think of which games it has happened in.

Can we name 5 games that have ended as the clock ran out like the CCG nearly did before the replay official decided to review it?

What I'm looking for is the zebras letting the last 1 or 2 seconds run off the clock and it not being reviewed. I know it has happened, I've seen it, I just can think of which games it has happened in.

Rose Bowl 1998: Washington State vs. Michigan. No review in those days. Washington State spiked with time left but clock ran out. Cougs lose. Nebraska lucky to split title

stop bringing this kind of stuff up. The game is over and no one cares anymore.

Actually, I need to know for a non-football board I visit. It's a question that was asked and there is enough people here that we should be able to come up with at least 5 games where this same thing has happened but no review was done.

:yeah

It's a message board. Don't friggin read it if you don't like the topic. Furthermore if you'd actually read Elfs second post you would see that the intention isn't to beat the dead horse.

Why do some people think they get to decide what someone else might want to read? I believe that's called censorship.

It's a message board. Don't friggin read it if you don't like the topic. Furthermore if you'd actually read Elfs second post you would see that the intention isn't to beat the dead horse.

Why do some people think they get to decide what someone else might want to read? I believe that's called censorship.

No it's not censorship, it's just called being a D-bag!