Heisman Presentation on ESPN360.com

Fuzzy

I didn't know Lee had a stroke. I guess I only saw him struggling that one weekend. (don't get to watch gameday too much) I just thought he was having a bad day. Thanks for letting me know. I'm not watching the ceremony either but that's sad about Corso. At least he's still there. Gameday just wouldn't be the same without him.

Ill bet McCoy is tired of all the clock management, suhs gonna sack you on stage, etc. etc. comments. kinda like he's the little kid on the playground everyone is picking on...

SHHHH that is coming from a scout team'r. Haha just kidding man. Yeah it would get kinda old, but I think he is mature enough to understand the humor.

How many of you on this board are just "happy enough" that Suh got the invite and was able to be a great reflection of the University? I personally am just "happy enough." An upset of epic proportions would be a nice cherry on the top though.

Me, it's awesome that he's there.

Same here. I'm happy that he is there. It's been a long time since someone has gone to represent Nebraska as a Heisman candidate (2001).

Like Lee said both Harbaugh and Pelini are young coaches that will back there for many years to come.