Watson OC at Nebraska

I think it is all too easily forgotten that Watson was one of the National Champion Crimson Tide's preseason choices for offensive coordinator. Now I cannot predict where he might have taken them, but if the current National Champions wanted him, he can't be too bad.

I have had my wall-punching scream-inducing moments with our offense this year, don't get me wrong. But Watson and Cotton need at least another year before we gather up the pitchforks.

Now if we want to talk about Gilmore. Thats another story...

Well, I put a lot of the problems on offense on the line this year, which reflects directly on Cotton. Then after the season was over, we found out that Lee was hurt much of the year - which makes me wonder just how good any of the backup QB's were if we are playing a guy with a bad shoulder.

I really think Watson has talent - he just had a really crappy offensive line last year. As I have said before many times, if you don't have a line that will either pass protect or open holes for the runners...you have nothing. It was a tribute to the running backs that they did as much as they did do.

• Fire 1

Yeah lets throw another $375,000 at Watson. It isnt bad enough that Watson cost us a shot at playing for a national championship this year, lets let him do it again next year! & then he can finally put together a decent game plan for the bowl game & we can all jump on his bandwagon again! Hell, lets give him a raise while we're at it - he's done an 'excellent job in every area'

With all do respect sir, i would like to take a picture of this post and put in the "FAIL" thread in the woodshed.

• Fire 1

You Callahan apologist's just never give up. Results?? Who needs them!! All those bad years SW had as the OC at CU? ahhh.....who cares!!

Our offense was beyond pathetic this year? 102nd in the nation?? So what!! Heck, why not bring back Cally & Coz? Hey, for sure.....results simply don't matter!

Thank God TO didn't think like you. For some, results do indeed "matter".

I want to nominate this for the dumbest post of 2010.:yeah Yeah, that one up there.

Fact: During Watson's tenure as OC at Colorado from 2000-2005, they won the Big 12 North (4) times (2001, 02, 03, 05) and (1) Big 12 Championship (2001).

Wins over ranked opponents while at CU: #2 Nebraska, #3 Texas, #12 KSU, #13 KSU, #20 UCLA, #24 CSU, #25 TAMU

• Fire 1

You Callahan apologist's just never give up. Results?? Who needs them!! All those bad years SW had as the OC at CU? ahhh.....who cares!!

Our offense was beyond pathetic this year? 102nd in the nation?? So what!! Heck, why not bring back Cally & Coz? Hey, for sure.....results simply don't matter!

Thank God TO didn't think like you. For some, results do indeed "matter".

I want to nominate this for the dumbest post of 2010.:yeah Yeah, that one up there.

Fact: During Watson's tenure as OC at Colorado from 2000-2005, they won the Big 12 North (4) times (2001, 02, 03, 05) and (1) Big 12 Championship (2001).

Wins over ranked opponents while at CU: #2 Nebraska, #3 Texas, #12 KSU, #13 KSU, #20 UCLA, #24 CSU, #25 TAMU

Not to mention he orchestrated a completely UNFORSEEN and to date the most dominating performance of a Nebraska defense to date. (I still puke everytime I think about it.

• Fire 1