Returning starters

West better not be anywhere near the field unless everyone is hurt. I also think you take Hagg and put him in a safety position where he isn't matched up on a receiver so often. Unless he gets better, his coverage was not very good this year, but his run stopping talent is hard to find so I'm not sure what to do with him. Just hope his cover skills get better which they should with another offseason in the system. I'm excited to see Andrew Green and see what he can do also.

Well West played a decent amount this year and I would expect that to remain the case in 2010, Coaches like him. As far as Green goes, he is someone that the coaches love. Really physical is the description, if he is that physical maybe he can take over the NB spot from Hagg and allow Hagg to move to Safety? Only question is his size, Andrew is listed at 6'0" tall and 175lbs on the roster. However those are from the beginning of the year I believe so it is possible he is heavier now and will also have Winter and Summer Conditioning to get even bigger. Hagg is listed at 6'2" tall and 205lbs, I would guess Green would need to be around 200lbs to play the NB spot as effectively as Hagg. Only question is if Green adds that much weight does that cause him to be a non-factor at cover corner? Prince will be gone after 2010 so we need someone to get some PT there and be ready to step up in 2011 along side Dennard.

West better not be anywhere near the field unless everyone is hurt. I also think you take Hagg and put him in a safety position where he isn't matched up on a receiver so often. Unless he gets better, his coverage was not very good this year, but his run stopping talent is hard to find so I'm not sure what to do with him. Just hope his cover skills get better which they should with another offseason in the system. I'm excited to see Andrew Green and see what he can do also.

Well West played a decent amount this year and I would expect that to remain the case in 2010, Coaches like him. As far as Green goes, he is someone that the coaches love. Really physical is the description, if he is that physical maybe he can take over the NB spot from Hagg and allow Hagg to move to Safety? Only question is his size, Andrew is listed at 6'0" tall and 175lbs on the roster. However those are from the beginning of the year I believe so it is possible he is heavier now and will also have Winter and Summer Conditioning to get even bigger. Hagg is listed at 6'2" tall and 205lbs, I would guess Green would need to be around 200lbs to play the NB spot as effectively as Hagg. Only question is if Green adds that much weight does that cause him to be a non-factor at cover corner? Prince will be gone after 2010 so we need someone to get some PT there and be ready to step up in 2011 along side Dennard.

Gomes and Thorell should be able to handle the nickel and dime spots next season. It would be nice if Green and Middleton can get reps at corner. Prince and West will be gone soon and the only other corners with experience at the spot are Dennard and Blue.

Gomes and Thorell should be able to handle the nickel and dime spots next season. It would be nice if Green and Middleton can get reps at corner. Prince and West will be gone soon and the only other corners with experience at the spot are Dennard and Blue.

I am not sure Gomes or Thorell can play the NB, it is a lot like being a Safety in some respects. You have to be physical enough to play the run and cover. Gomes is a bit slight IMO, but it will be fun to see what Marvin does with the group next year.