Can the clock even be reviewed?

It's the WAY the losses happen that make them unforgettable...just like the wins. It's hard to believe the side judge called the 82 psu catch. Mind boggling....horrible officiating just aggitates me period. Doesn't matter who's playing. I still get pissed when my brother-in-law (duck fan) mentions the OU debacle (onside kick). I was turned off the USC/BC bowl game after the replay official gave USC that catch leading to their second score when it was clear that his foot was out of bounds well before the ball was pulled in. I just hate crappy officiating. Players play hard and they get robbed by Inexplicable calls (don't mind close ones)...I mean how many games has replay actually HURT?

so by these rules texas would've got the play...

by this rule AFTER the eagles got screwed their 1second to put another FG up. So no, texas would of lost in the name of getting the play reviewed and the rules verified.

but instead since texas was ranked higher we are taking one for the team.

NO.....it said if the team who had the ball when clock "expired" was losing, they'd get an extra play. So since Texas was losing, they'd get the play.

Also, those who've pointed out we are a grudge holding fanbase are correct; and to whomever asked why the '82 Penn St game or '93 FSU game always gets brought up, it's because those were LOSSES and it's easier to focus on and REMEMBER the negatives. Those are games we SHOULD have WON.

That's all...(Bo also said he probably will never get over the Big XII CCG loss)

Well, I gues Bo does belong with us grudge holding fans!!!

Also, you quoted me earlier about the official clock on the field comment, no need to get your panties all in a bunch about it. The topic had been discussed at great length before and I just brought it up agian, that many thought the clock used on TV looked different, that's all. When you watch a team play it's guts out and lose a close one it is hard to get over it, especially when a bad call or two may have effected the outcome.

Also, the 82 Penn St. game and the 94 Orange Bowl are different in that those were clearly bad calls, but we didn't have instant replay back then to correct them. Not quite the same as what happened in this years Big 12 title game.