Espn Radio

mwj98

I'm gonna take the Pelini's word that the defense could be even better, as they have no good reason to put uncessary pressure on themselves. They honestly seem jacked by some of the players who weren't getting enough game time this year.

And I'm inclined to believe the offense will be better, as it could hardly get any worse.

it is fun to dream, but i hope to see some "proof" of the O, before i get too carried away...

I agree Hunter, I don't wanna say we're going to run the table just yet until I know about our offense. We'll have the defense and special teams locked down, just gotta get that O sorted out.

Yeah we all know what the chatter was during the pre-season and during the non-con games (VaTech not included). We all thought our Offense was stellar. Not so much. I'll remain cautiously optimistic...again...and hope we have a very good season in 2010.

the way bo coaches game by game no looking to the future, i dont see a loss on the schedule, unless we shoot ourself in the foot. if our d is better then this year, shut outs are coming...if our Offense is even a lil better then this year, in my eyes, National Title Game...