Carroll to Seahawks

Apathy

I think Pete got out just in time before the USC program came crashing down to the ground with NCAA violations. I heard on ESPN that who ever USC hires, could take over a program that will have sanctions placed against them. If we have learned anything in the past about the NCAA and USC it is this.....USC is the media sports darling of Hollywood and they will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist (Reggie Bush incident).

I think Pete got out just in time before the USC program came crashing down to the ground with NCAA violations. I heard on ESPN that who ever USC hires, could take over a program that will have sanctions placed against them. If we have learned anything in the past about the NCAA and USC it is this.....USC is the media sports darling of Hollywood and they will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist (Reggie Bush incident).

I wonder how long it will take for the NCAA to bring the hammer down once Carroll is gone.