I never understood how people get into shows like this. If it wasnt for sports on TV i would have a nice little sports car (probably a mid nineties conv miata, or similiar) sitting in the garageto tinker with from the money saved from paying for satellite tv and all the related electronic equipment. Its probably a manifestation of low level ADD, the inability to remember shows schedules, Huskerboard, and laziness on my part...but I cant name one show other than Family Guy that I care about enough to remember to watch.

Watch the first 2 hours online then watch the other 2 tomorrow and you will see why.. this show is soo good, and so addictive.. I have gotten so many people hooked on this show, it is crazy..

I agree, for the most part. But, a lot like being a Husker fan, as exciting as it is nowadays, it's nothing compared to the first few seasons. Now that I've seen so many seasons, however, I know to expect the unexpected...so a lot of "shocking" twists that they try to pull aren't as effective.

And yes, I exposed everyone I know to this show and they are all hooked. Haha.