New Student Husker Tshirts

epocSoN

Great video. Will they be using it to precede the TunnelWalk next season? The only thing that would improve it would be to replace highlights from the Sun Belt teams with highlights from the Big 12 teams and Arizona.

Not a chance, I had a hard enough time getting it played for the last two. We (they) change it up every year.

Great video. Will they be using it to precede the TunnelWalk next season? The only thing that would improve it would be to replace highlights from the Sun Belt teams with highlights from the Big 12 teams and Arizona.

Not a chance, I had a hard enough time getting it played for the last two. We (they) change it up every year.

If the folks in Husker Vision had half a brain, they'd keep the players prayer as part of the tunnel walk.

epoc,

is this another version of your video?

Yes, that's the KState version I did. I didn't upload it to youtube because I caught so much flack for uploading the first one. Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya, I've been away from the internet for a day or so.

epoc,

Yes, that's the KState version I did. I didn't upload it to youtube because I caught so much flack for uploading the first one. Sorry it took me so long to get back to ya, I've been away from the internet for a day or so.

They can't blame you. Any kid who gets a project shown in front of 86,000+ would be ecstatic. I enjoyed your work in HV more than some of the fully employed editors. I just pray to god they fired whoever did the N-Force 1 tunnel walk. That was a terrible tunnel walk and a terrible year of football.

epoc,

They can't blame you. Any kid who gets a project shown in front of 86,000+ would be ecstatic. I enjoyed your work in HV more than some of the fully employed editors. I just pray to god they fired whoever did the N-Force 1 tunnel walk. That was a terrible tunnel walk and a terrible year of football.

Hey they didn't get m ad at me, just pretty much told me to not do it again.

Regarding the N-Force 1... no comment :facepalm:

epoc,

What I don't understand is why the department wouldn't want to put a video before the tunnel walk every game. Every time they have done it, OU/KSU/ 300th Sell Out/ 2 years ago for Pelini's first game with the "Get Back Video", everyone had a positive response. It doesn't detract from the tunnel walk experience, it adds to it. epoc, you need to crack some skulls up in the studio to get things done.

epoc,

What I don't understand is why the department wouldn't want to put a video before the tunnel walk every game. Every time they have done it, OU/KSU/ 300th Sell Out/ 2 years ago for Pelini's first game with the "Get Back Video", everyone had a positive response. It doesn't detract from the tunnel walk experience, it adds to it. epoc, you need to crack some skulls up in the studio to get things done.

Agreed. It would seem to me, based on the fan response at the games, the video was a huge hit.

epoc,

Haha, normally I would but I don't work there any more. My last day was the day I got home from the Holiday Bowl.

Actually I love the idea of keeping it as a special occurrence for 1-2 games a year. Not only does that make it more special, but it keeps the other videos to a reasonable length. Our crowd, unfortunately, has a hard time staying jacked (not to mention keeping the clapping in rhythm :clap ) for the normal Tunnelwalk video. Adding another minute to it against teams like Idaho is probably too much. But doing it against Texas and maybe Mizzou or Colorado would be amazing.

Also, epoc, any word on if there will be audio improvements soon? I know from the times I've sat in the South over the past few years, most of the audio is inaudible or at least incoherent. Being able to hear the music and other audio would be great.

Actually I love the idea of keeping it as a special occurrence for 1-2 games a year. Not only does that make it more special, but it keeps the other videos to a reasonable length. Our crowd, unfortunately, has a hard time staying jacked (not to mention keeping the clapping in rhythm :clap ) for the normal Tunnelwalk video. Adding another minute to it against teams like Idaho is probably too much. But doing it against Texas and maybe Mizzou or Colorado would be amazing.

Also, epoc, any word on if there will be audio improvements soon? I know from the times I've sat in the South over the past few years, most of the audio is inaudible or at least incoherent. Being able to hear the music and other audio would be great.

Sadly that hasn't even hit the trash can near their priority list yet... maybe in the next decade.

Huskervision has been screaming for one... but we don't have the millions it would cost to fix it. Thats an AD job.

Sadly that hasn't even hit the trash can near their priority list yet... maybe in the next decade.

Huskervision has been screaming for one... but we don't have the millions it would cost to fix it. Thats an AD job.

lol. instead of improving the gameday experience for the 86k fans and donors they blow more $ on improving the academic facilities for athletes. -_- I thought the hewitt was boss enough.

Man, I would love to able to download that to my iPod and watch that before I hit the gym during the week. That along with the tunnel walk would get me jacked up. Love that video.................

I was able to downlaod it to myh phone. If you would like I could email you the file and then yu should be able to move it to said ipod.