New Student Husker Tshirts

epocSoN

Received word today that apparently the new husker Tshirts are going to feature the phrase "In the Deed The Glory" on the front via

Just thought it was cool, and I'm not sure if they still have to vote on it, or if this is the design they are going with, but it will be fun to see them at games next year. :horns2

Received word today that apparently the new husker Tshirts are going to feature the phrase "In the Deed The Glory" on the front via

Just thought it was cool, and I'm not sure if they still have to vote on it, or if this is the design they are going with, but it will be fun to see them at games next year. :horns2

They had those my freshman year too.

They had those my freshman year too.

I like your sig.

That's awesome epoc! That video STILL gives me chills everytime I watch it :w00t

Well with all the polls going on right now, it won't be long before someone starts the 'Best Tunnelwalk Video'...

epoc's is no doubt in the top 3, absolutly bone-chilling. My son is close to knowing the Husker prayer because I keep jamming his face into the laptop when I watch it.

GBR

That video will never get old, thats the best tunnel walk video i've ever seen

:horns2 Thanks man

Whoa! You made that video?! Wow man you've got some serious talent!! :thumbs

Do you work for Husker vision?

I worked for HuskerVision for 4 years, but I just graduated from UNL last month. And because I'm no longer a student, I can't technically be a student worker. No I'm proudly an unemployed maid for my fiance and roommate :)