Minnesota_husker or whoever is interested:)

Recipes for a Minnesotan? How about HOT DISH!! :lol:

:facepalm:

I know that you know what I'm talking about. I used to crack up listening to my Minnesota friends talk about their moms making hot dish and "bars" when they were home over the holidays.

Ya, i was more saying that is all us minnesotans have..hahaha that and lutafisk(i have never eaten it)

My mom does make a great tater tot hot dish.. YUMMMY!

I know that you know what I'm talking about. I used to crack up listening to my Minnesota friends talk about their moms making hot dish and "bars" when they were home over the holidays.

Ya, i was more saying that is all us minnesotans have..hahaha that and lutafisk(i have never eaten it)

I watched a show on lutafisk once. I was pretty grossed out. Did you ever play "Duck, Duck, Grey Duck?"

I watched a show on lutafisk once. I was pretty grossed out. Did you ever play "Duck, Duck, Grey Duck?"

No, its duck, duck, Goose

And it is Aunt.. not Ant

Orn-ree

not ON-Ree

No, its duck, duck, Goose

And it is Aunt.. not Ant

Orn-ree

not ON-Ree

:lol: That's good stuff. We also had a "typical New Yorker" friend too. Sometimes the lines of communication were clouded with pronounciation issues.

We all talk a little bit differently. I get made fun of how i talk all the time. I am outnumbered here in cornland.

Don't pick on my dialect!

Dont sound so weird then!!

I sound perfectly fine. I reckon y'all up there feel the same way I do, but if y'all came down here, we'd hold up a coke and say "What's this?" Then when you answered soda or pop, we'd chuckle til we pissed ourselves because of the outrageous amounts of moonshine we've drunken. Haha...yankees.

We all talk a little bit differently. I get made fun of how i talk all the time. I am outnumbered here in cornland.

Don't pick on my dialect!

Dont sound so weird then!!

I sound perfectly fine. I reckon y'all up there feel the same way I do, but if y'all came down here, we'd hold up a coke and say "What's this?" Then when you answered soda or pop, we'd chuckle til we pissed ourselves because of the outrageous amounts of moonshine we've drunken. Haha...yankees.

Well us minnesoootans, dont bother worry aboot how you talk, while we fish on our frozen lakes and eat lutafisk.