Gunner Nomination Thread

knapplc

Not really sure what I would do with someone on my roster who can't play. Let's just limit it to active members only.

:lame Fine then I withdraw my nomination, but I do so under protest. Sorry for thinking outside the box. :rolleyes:

So you wanna nominate somebody who can't post, use the avatar created for them? I understand the reasoning for Jen's attributes, and I wasn't one who thought she should be banned. But IMO it's a wasted nomination.

If it's such a wasted nomination, then who the hell do you think deserves it?

nominate DizzturbedNUfan

Seconded

Not really sure what I would do with someone on my roster who can't play. Let's just limit it to active members only.

Just curious..

Who are you expecting to "play" against?

You're not gonna surprise us with secret games against other teams' bbs sites are you?

Haven't got the schedule totally lined up yet, but I'm still working on the exhibition at halftime of the Spring Game. You'll have to pledge that you're Drug Free, though.

Just Virtually, though,

Right Coach?

I've gone several months without Beers before, but that was mainly because of a bad short term memory.

:lame Fine then I withdraw my nomination, but I do so under protest. Sorry for thinking outside the box. :rolleyes:

So you wanna nominate somebody who can't post, use the avatar created for them? I understand the reasoning for Jen's attributes, and I wasn't one who thought she should be banned. But IMO it's a wasted nomination.

If it's such a wasted nomination, then who the hell do you think deserves it?

I'm just pointing out the obvious problem of awarding something to a banned member. As for who deserves it, it's plain to see that only the same couple of dozen names that keep gettin' recycled have a shot.